Dobyns Bennett @ Jefferson County

srupley

Who said it was the head coach? Oh and no one ran off Meadows, you need to get your facts straight

Read post #277 a reply by JCSPORTSBUD to your post in which he states...and I quote..."IT'S CALLED COACHING"

Maybe you need to get your facts straight /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

just wondering when we can expect a petition an a court case to run this coach out

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's DZ with the stat book when you need him? Seemed to me like JC led in rushing by a good margin from where I was sitting, unless DB started reeling off some good runs late running out the clock while I was heading for the exit. 17 1st downs doesn`t sound right, but neither does 7.

7 is closer to correct than 17! Kpt Times-News said 6. They only had 1 or 2 first downs in the 2nd half and only 51 yards of offense in the 2nd half. I would have a hard time believing that JC led "by a good margin" since DB was reeling off some ig runs late and JC was not. How early did you leave?

Read post #277 a reply by JCSPORTSBUD to your post in which he states...and I quote..."IT'S CALLED COACHING"

Maybe you need to get your facts straight /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

just wondering when we can expect a petition an a court case to run this coach out

My respect for DB fans is swiftly drawing to a close, between you, Mr Crazy, and the num nuts rail roading the Sensabaugh kid I`m beginning to wonder if there are any good DB fans left on here.

More than the HC does the coaching for JC, while yes he's ultimately responsible, it doesn`t mean he is the target of the current criticism. From the looks of things the coordinators run the ship, for better or for worse. Seeing how you don`t know who JCSPORTSBUD's comment referenced, there is basis to just assume it was the HC.

P.S talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black, half of the DB fan base was ready to mutiny Graham Clack this week yet you set you sights on JC fans? Need to take care of your own first, that and stop taking cheap shots at other schools.

Coach Anberson is not going anywhere !!

The future of JCHS football is bright and Coach Anderson is the reason !!

Sorry Maroonandgrey, there will be no petition, hate to dissappoint!!!!!

7 is closer to correct than 17! Kpt Times-News said 6. They only had 1 or 2 first downs in the 2nd half and only 51 yards of offense in the 2nd half. I would have a hard time believing that JC led "by a good margin" since DB was reeling off some ig runs late and JC was not. How early did you leave?

Left around the 4 min mark

My respect for DB fans is swiftly drawing to a close, between you, Mr Crazy, and the num nuts rail roading the Sensabaugh kid I`m beginning to wonder if there are any good DB fans left on here.

More than the HC does the coaching for JC, while yes he's ultimately responsible, it doesn`t mean he is the target of the current criticism. From the looks of things the coordinators run the ship, for better or for worse. Seeing how you don`t know who JCSPORTSBUD's comment referenced, there is basis to just assume it was the HC.

P.S talk about a case of the pot calling the kettle black, half of the DB fan base was ready to mutiny Graham Clack this week yet you set you sights on JC fans? Need to take care of your own first, that and stop taking cheap shots at other schools.

JC4life,

Seems things are all lovey dovey again in D-B wonderland and I guess the D-B faithfull will be sucking up to coach Clark asking him to stay and telling him he's the greatest coach who ever lived!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

JC4life,

Seems things are all lovey dovey again in D-B wonderland and I guess the D-B faithfull will be sucking up to coach Clark asking him to stay and telling him he's the greatest coach who ever lived!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Till that 1st playoff game /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Since everyone else is getting in their cheap shots might as well take mine

Sounds like you and your drama queers need to focus on your problems. You have filled this thread with 20+pages of DB BS about your coaches, over age players, players that don't get to play etc... on and on and on.

The Stats came WJFC radio this morning from Darin Reese. First downs maybe 7. WJFC's signal is not the greatest. Pretty sure on the rest of the stats.

You couldn't find any post where I have ram rodded any kid or coach. And definately not on this thread nor toward Sensabaugh or Clark...I have defended each of them ad nauseum.

And I do know who the JCSPORTSUD post referenced (I assume you claim him)...HE stated in reply to YOU wondering why this and that about play caling that "it's called coaching"..PERIOD. Not assistants...not position coach...just coaching. You said yourself that the head coach is ultimately responsible I just connected the dots. Especially after the what has transpired over the last few seasons. Not sure what you are referring to in taking care of ours first? DB will never be in that shape.

Coach Anberson is not going anywhere !!

The future of JCHS football is bright and Coach Anderson is the reason !!

Sorry Maroonandgrey, there will be no petition, hate to dissappoint!!!!!

That doesn't disappoint me. You may want to consult the players parents how they feel though /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

I have a question. Every game we play DB they have their 300+ member band playing when we have the ball. Yet we don't due the same. If they are allowed to "make music" we can't we have air horns, boom boxes etc... playing when they are on offense or any other team for that matter?

That doesn't disappoint me. You may want to consult the players parents how they feel though /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Go stir your own crap pot. Anderson has the support he needs and then some!