Wilson Central and Oakland

R45AFan

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't comment too much on the freshman situation as I was not there to see it. I don't like any team stomping on other's emblems. I wouldn't call it classless, but it makes you look really dumb when you lose after doing it. I do not know the coach or what his situation was at WC. I do know he has won several games as HC at OHS though.

Lebanon, Riverdale, and Smyrna have been known to do the emblem stomping so it seems to be common in our region.

Guess it didn't seem to bother your freshmen though as they lost to us that night......25-12 I believe.

I can't comment too much on the freshman situation as I was not there to see it. I don't like any team stomping on other's emblems. I wouldn't call it classless, but it makes you look really dumb when you lose after doing it. I do not know the coach or what his situation was at WC. I do know he has won several games as HC at OHS though.

Lebanon, Riverdale, and Smyrna have been known to do the emblem stomping so it seems to be common in our region.

Guess it didn't seem to bother your freshmen though as they lost to us that night......25-12 I believe.

Uhh! 2p.................he waited till after the game was over and called his players back onto the field. Here's your sign!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />