Hillsboro @ Maplewood

boski

Doesn't Maplewood run a wing-t style offense? I don't see the problem with putting 8 in the box if this is true.

no mr jeffman ...Maplewood does not run a wing t ..thats Hillsboro pre-blade era offense formation ...

i just made that up, to give you guys a lil extra to think about at practice this week ..did you get a few reps on d for the wing t? ..well if you did it was time wasted.. besides could you tell me what a "double wing - t spread" looks like anyway? .. Hillsboro will put 8 in the box regardless of formation ..for fear of Maplewoods running game ..ive seen them do this time and time again ...last year they had 8 in the box almost the whole game .. they feared t.holt ..and well i couldnt blame them.

Footballfan you bring them boys on over ..its time for a donkey rat roast... i like a lil spicy BBQ sauce on mine ...umm umm good!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no mr jeffman ...Maplewood does not run a wing t ..thats Hillsboro pre-blade era offense formation ...

i just made that up, to give you guys a lil extra to think about at practice this week ..did you get a few reps on d for the wing t? ..well if you did it was time wasted.. besides could you tell me what a "double wing - t spread" looks like anyway? .. Hillsboro will put 8 in the box regardless of formation ..for fear of Maplewoods running game ..ive seen them do this time and time again ...last year they had 8 in the box almost the whole game .. they feared t.holt ..and well i couldnt blame them.

Footballfan you bring them boys on over ..its time for a donkey rat roast... i like a lil spicy BBQ sauce on mine ...umm umm good!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

We are coming and ready to put out your fire. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

for some reason I believe boski is vastly under rating HHS... should be a good game though

naw my friend... he's not under rating them... come on.. its hillsboro... he just knows that it is maplewood year to shine.. and after the last 2 seasons... well you kno the story... just kno that its friday, we dont have to go to work, we dont have squat to do. so were going to be at the large BBQ over there on maplewood lane by the stadium. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

heck, everyones' invited..

oh yea. im from the south so i would like some off that spice BBq sauce also. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

shout out to maplewood O line and coach Woods. good job!

We are coming and ready to put out your fire. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

hey you might be right Footballfan ..you hillsboro guys dont stand so close to the fire ..its a known fact that enough tears can act as water dousing the flames .. cause it gonna be a sad day for ya donkeys!!

yeah eveyone come on through its a donkey roast!!! we got plenty o sauce ..we got hot sause, mild sauce, sweet sauce, regular sauce, unregular sauce ..we even got donkey rat mystery sauce..

and trust me, im not under rating them ..the burros are who we think they are ..beatable!

its time!!

Athomp54 where did you go... I need you... to help defend me.....

there is my son ..where you been boy!! no need for back up jr ..ill teach how to stand on you own 2 feet one day and be a man ..but right now is not the time ...we got a big game coming up ..and you just not ready to stomp with the big dogs ..now run along ..get!!

Footballfan ... thats the goal ...not gettin burnt at all ... we plan on doing all the roasting.

Well 6 hrs and counting. It's time for our young men to stand up and take what is theirs. Boski see you at the game. LEt's pray all go home safe and healthy and that both teams play hard.

Look out panther's the Burro's are coming in a stampede to roll over you.

4 hours!!! lets get ready to rumble!!!!

yeah come on and try to take it ..thats what you are going to have to do!!! so come get some donkeys rats!!!

see you guys /gals at the game.. 50 yd line 9 or 10 rows up thats were u find boski. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

goodluck to both teams, play hard, have fun and be safe .. who wants it most!!!!

one more time Maplewood 20 - Hillsboro 12

Look out Burro's, them Panthers are about to take a big bite out of some jack rats, this is for the cake baby and we want it all!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />