Hillsboro @ Maplewood

boski

ill gladly accept the label as a "hater", but only towards boski's mindless ranting.. as it is certainly not towards the maplewood's football team as i have tremondous respect for them. i have not said one negative thing about your team thus far, so i dont think im qualified to be a hater of the maplewood football team.

notice the first thing i said in an earlier post was: "ive said all along, maplewood is the only team that stands between hillsboro and maryville".

and it's humorous that you are the one saying actions speak louder than words..

cant wait for this game!!

i know its humorous ... thats how it was meant to be ..some peole just dont have a sense of humor ..like my "granny" is really going to suit up and tackle anybody .. come on guy. i just like picking on Hillsboro and the fans .. yeah they kicked Maplewoods butt plenty of times the past few years what goes around comes back..im just saying this is the year ..it was all so close last year ... i know the thing that really counts will take this place friday at maplewood .. i cant wait either ..hope to see you there .. wear your yellow and green tux!!

its all trash talk!! my man , trash talk !! ..if you cant deal with some of the stuff thats said then you should not be here ..

here is more trash talk , p.s ill gladly take you under my wings as a "hater" ..i have dozens of them one more should not hurt a bit welcome my friend ..but go do your home work first like eddie ..he is my best hater to date .. he knows Maplewood gonna win this one.

Hats off to Hillsboro ... they are still the region champs ..i know they have a great team ..but thier run is just about over ..im glad they meet this early in the season ..and i know they will meet again in the playoffs ..this is just game one ..there is still more to come!! but right now its Panther time!!! .... how about another "Mrs.Winners First Down Maplewood!!"

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boski you've said this for years and the same result always happens.

yup i sure have .. but this a new year with new results ..you know it ..i know it ..we all know it! ...so stop shaking in your boots ..and get ready for this downhome whippin!! you think MBA was tough ..just wait!!

Dem Donkey Rats going down ...like the titanic!

yup i sure have .. but this a new year with new results ..you know it ..i know it ..we all know it! ...so stop shaking in your boots ..and get ready for this downhome whippin!! you think MBA was tough ..just wait!!

I dig your team spirit. Hope your hopes arent blasted to little bits by the hi powered attack of the burro offense.

To the Referees,

You cost us the game just like last year and the year before that, and the year before that .................

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

To the Referees,

You cost us the game just like last year and the year before that, and the year before that .................

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

ssshhhhhhhh!!!!! dont talk about the refs!! they read the forums to ..and they will take it out on us just like before! so umm only say nice things about them ...but we all know the truth ..it was on comcast game of the week last year i taped it and it was a ugly, it scared them folks at comcast ..notice no tv time this year ..they dont want the embarrassment this game caused last year on behalf of the pro style refs!! but hey shhhhh! lets not talk about that this time ..lets focus on getting them boys over to ruth chris steak house for some nice juicy steaks before the game /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

team on team maplewood wins

team on team + refs hillsboro wins

blast away my friend ..you know im coming right back .. for whatever ..i can dig it!!

i just hope your hopes are smashed when hillsboro drops 2 in a row ..to this powerful panther D ...and powerful panther O ...

to further prove my point it was against mba's tough defense who had 2 straight shutouts against antioch and independence: 2 decent 5A teams.

im sorry otherside. but i would have to say that if you put Pearl Cohn, Hunters Lane, Antioch, and Independence

in the same ring, that hunters lane or pearl would come out as the winner of the match. and if im not mastaking Maplewood shut both of thoes teams out and put up 20 points on them. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

so if you ask me if it comes down to a deffensive struggle. ill put my money on Maplewoods already fast DEFFENSE /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

and as the reffs are concerned, i think its maplewood turn to take them out for that steak boski. it seems that OTHER TEAMS has beat maplewood to the point over the last couple of years.

so if im not to late, hey reffs steaks on me /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

yes we buying steaks!!! mr refs guys meet us at outback .

(someone bring some duct tape and rope.. im gonna need it to fix a flat)

"Already making excuses" - lol ...nope not this time my friend ..im afraid we wont need one.

i just wonder what you are going to say ...about dem donkey rats getting smashed for the second time ..then shelbyville gonna beat you.

mba didn't do anything. they just shut down hillsboro offense and increased their own offense to win 17-12. that mba defense, even when they shot themselves in the foot(twice-Nathan's drop punt return and Ben's fumble) the denfense was on point. so come on guys and give credit where credit is due. MBA DEFENSE!

Nice first time poster /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seward had 6.6 yards per carry. Two touchdowns in the first half by the Burros. I will admit that MBA played well defensively in the second half. MBA deserves credit for the win but Hillsboro had many opportunities they let slip away.