Coffee County @ Warren County

RaiderRat

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and it will be an espn classic 1st team to score ha!Big fish i realize this and trust me on this one coffee will win just an opinion sorry it offfends you.

I'm not offended. Just wondered what game you were referring to. I thought Warren's coach showed a lot of class by not running up the score on your team and letting them all play.

I'm not offended. Just wondered what game you were referring to. I thought Warren's coach showed a lot of class by not running up the score on your team and letting them all play.

He is a class guy no him well and some of my best friends from warren county,just believe defensive and offensive line a bit much for warren county.WC is terrible i no this least talented team we have put on field in 20 years and to think we beat warren what like 4 or 5 in a row until this year tells ya which way programs are going.

I have seen both these teams and my opinion is coffee county by at least 2 touch downs.Coffee county is to strong up front.

I agree that CC is strong up front on both sides of the ball but after seeing WC against Franklin Co. I think they may be equally strong. Ask FC's QB about his introduction to WC's Mr. Qualls! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I agree that CC is strong up front on both sides of the ball but after seeing WC against Franklin Co. I think they may be equally strong. Ask FC's QB about his introduction to WC's Mr. Qualls! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Qualls was outstanding in that game. He definitely stepped up. The Pioneers may show a better game than many on here will give them credit for. This group of juniors and seniors made up the middle school team that defeated CC 41-8 during game 6 and went on to have a 13-1 record that year.

Qualls was outstanding in that game. He definitely stepped up. The Pioneers may show a better game than many on here will give them credit for. This group of juniors and seniors made up the middle school team that defeated CC 41-8 during game 6 and went on to have a 13-1 record that year.

You are comparing apples to oranges. This isn't middle school and the two are hardly compatible. Remember...Robbie Gonzales didnt' even play then, Michael Goins and Blake Tinsley trasfered to CC and Justin Kanjanabout didn't touch the ball in middle school I dont' think (3 feature backs) starting linebacker JD Martin played his middle school ball at Westwood, Ben Aaron wasn't punting the ball 50+ yards, Kyle Kriz wasn't an all-region calliber linebacker (not sure he even played linebacker before last year) and I'd venture to guess I'm leaving out some other players as well. I'm sure it's that way in Warren County as well.

You are comparing apples to oranges. This isn't middle school and the two are hardly compatible. Remember...Robbie Gonzales didnt' even play then, Michael Goins and Blake Tinsley trasfered to CC and Justin Kanjanabout didn't touch the ball in middle school I dont' think (3 feature backs) starting linebacker JD Martin played his middle school ball at Westwood, Ben Aaron wasn't punting the ball 50+ yards, Kyle Kriz wasn't an all-region calliber linebacker (not sure he even played linebacker before last year) and I'd venture to guess I'm leaving out some other players as well. I'm sure it's that way in Warren County as well.

Nah! We haven't grown any. Jersey's still hang below the rear end, knee pads cover up the shins, we still trip over tall grass! Ok, seriously, I don't put any stock into what happened 4-5 years ago in middle school. Totally different animal we're dealing with here. I hate that I'm going to miss this one. I'll have to watch it on BLTV.

Look bottom line if Coffee County gels together as a team and gets in a rythym then it'll be Coffee Co. on top. But if we sit around play the "we can come back in the second half " then we'll get beat. And who's CC's go to guy passing wise i haven't seen much of the passing game do they have a go to receiver or anything?

Look bottom line if Coffee County gels together as a team and gets in a rythym then it'll be Coffee Co. on top. But if we sit around play the "we can come back in the second half " then we'll get beat. And who's CC's go to guy passing wise i haven't seen much of the passing game do they have a go to receiver or anything?

They have passed some but really it has been a run attack, however Number 11 and 7 out of the backfield have proven they can catch and 18, 1, and 88 can catch just have not used them that much yet.