South-Doyle vs Clinton

tnnd54

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please say a prayer for South Doyle QB, Jonathan Mitchell, who suffered a broken arm in Friday nights game. He lost his mother about 6 weeks ago. Just seems like a lot for a high school senior to have to endure. Hopefully he will be on the sidelines next week cheering on his teammates. He is a great kid.

Please say a prayer for South Doyle QB, Jonathan Mitchell, who suffered a broken arm in Friday nights game. He lost his mother about 6 weeks ago. Just seems like a lot for a high school senior to have to endure. Hopefully he will be on the sidelines next week cheering on his teammates. He is a great kid.

yes but i think he will handle it better than anybody else could. he is a great kid and has already had to endure a lot and i hate it for him to have to go through this. he has 2 plates and 13 screws in his arm. im prayin for u man. go kees

Is Shadduck on the hot seat there at Clinton or is he safe?

He would have been a couple of years ago, if it were not such a political town....Hearing that 2 more players quit this week and that the Offensive Coord. is back to his old ways in rare form...Cursing out players...Beware! Parents are getting very upset at Clinton....

He would have been a couple of years ago, if it were not such a political town....Hearing that 2 more players quit this week and that the Offensive Coord. is back to his old ways in rare form...Cursing out players...Beware! Parents are getting very upset at Clinton....

Riddle me this: Why are players quitting after the first win of the year???????

Who quit? I really thought that the Dragons might be up for their second win.

Who quit? I really thought that the Dragons might be up for their second win.

clinton is a vastly improved team but so is SD and there is not much of a chance of clinton winning this one. i believe SD is gonna come out fired up and ready after the dissappointing loss to seymour. as big and fast as SD is if they play up to their potential watch this could be another blow out like last year.