South-Doyle vs Clinton

tnnd54

South Doyle has improved and won this one last year. I have to say SD will dominate line play and they should put some points up. But Stone although young can pass the ball. Hazelhurst is a good athlete. Clinton could get some scores to soften the blow but it won't be enough.

SD 41 clinton 21

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard that Toney and Mitchell for sure(2 big losses)....Frazier quit, but they begged him back...

Why beg anyone to come back? I haven't heard Frazier's name all that much, is he really doing that much that he would need to be begged to come back? Again, while I have expressed my displeasure in the coaching, I hate that the players are having to endure such termoil. Even with a second win (and I hope the players get that)....Clinton has not seen the end to the rough times in football. I just don't see the reserection in the near future for the Dragon fans. Good luck Friday.

Why beg anyone to come back? I haven't heard Frazier's name all that much, is he really doing that much that he would need to be begged to come back? Again, while I have expressed my displeasure in the coaching, I hate that the players are having to endure such termoil. Even with a second win (and I hope the players get that)....Clinton has not seen the end to the rough times in football. I just don't see the reserection in the near future for the Dragon fans. Good luck Friday.

Because players are dropping like flies....they have to beg at this point....I think the number is 4 that have quit as of today...I hate all of this for the players, there are a lot of great boys on this team, but they can't continue to take this terrible situation....you can't blame them....Unless the coaching staff changes, this program is done...

Wow! What a coming out party for Hazelhurst and Stone. What a unbelievable comeback. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw the paper this morning. I apoligise to all the Clinton fans I thought SD would win going away on this one. I think most everyone was swayed that way. This makes 3-4A even more interesting. Way to go Dragons.