Mount Juliet @ Portland

AllMadd

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MT JULIET 55

PORTLAND 6

Just because Perry likes to run up the score against lesser opponents. He did it when he was in Portland, he'll do it again to his old team this Friday because they are down. Man, don't you think Portland wishes they still had him?....Perry doesn't take mercy. He will kick the Panthers once they are down......

I don't get the 'running up the score post' either. I've been watching Sumner County Football for nearly 20 years and that may by the first time anyone has accused Coach Perry of that. In high school there are always going to be few blowouts. Most coaches, by far, go out of their way to be respectful to their opponents.

Just sounds like bitterness to me.

I don't get the 'running up the score post' either. I've been watching Sumner County Football for nearly 20 years and that may by the first time anyone has accused Coach Perry of that. In high school there are always going to be few blowouts. Most coaches, by far, go out of their way to be respectful to their opponents.

Just sounds like bitterness to me.

Just my opinion. By the way, thanks for visiting my profile and leaving me a comment, just1np. I respect everyone's opinions, but all one needs to do is look at the scores of the Panthers with Perry at the helm in the very late 90's to 2000's to see that he took no mercy in running up the score on then-struggling teams.

It seems very few Portland people post on here, but I would truly like to hear from them as for their personal feelings toward his last year or so at Portland. He left amidst a cloud of controversy....

Just my opinion. By the way, thanks for visiting my profile and leaving me a comment, just1np. I respect everyone's opinions, but all one needs to do is look at the scores of the Panthers with Perry at the helm in the very late 90's to 2000's to see that he took no mercy in running up the score on then-struggling teams.

It seems very few Portland people post on here, but I would truly like to hear from them as for their personal feelings toward his last year or so at Portland. He left amidst a cloud of controversy....

Mt. Juliet runs away, literally, with this one!