Greeneville v. Cocke County

TDArtist

Well, let's see....He graduated in 03 so.... that would make him 22. Divide by the square root of the age of the Appalachian Mountains and subtract the number of years that 07devilsturnaround has been on this earth. Well, never mind...I was never that good at math anyway.

I know this...you need to come by room 145 and see the football helmet that the GHS football squad signed for me to auction off. Unbelievable! Glen...you are awesome. Thank you.

GHS Football fans, I'll have the helmet at all of the home football games for you to bid on. Highest bidder gets a game helmet signed by the GHS Devils Football team. It is really gorgeous.

It does look good i saw it last night

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Walker Valley ran for 336 yards on Cocke County last night (Cocke County allowed 301 on the ground coming in) and had 423 yards of total offense.

Walker Valley ran a spread offense and did a lot of West Virginia/Florida type stuff in the win, which fits in to what Greeneville did against the Cocks last year and in the jamboree. The only difference in the WV and Greeneville offense is Greeneville has a guy that can throw the ball a lot better.

Cocke County's offense (which only gained 160 yards on the night and didnt move the ball well consistently) will need to be much improved in order to have a chance to stay in the game. The short passing game is pretty good for the Cocks, but the run game has not been a factor all season, even with a pretty big offensive line.

Cocke County has a total of 200 yards rushing in three games this season and one quarter of those yards came on the last series of regulation against Volunteer in Week 2. By that rate, I wouldnt expect that the Cocks run game isnt much of a match for the Greeneville defensive line.

Cocke County's front seven on defense has to be able to defend the run better this week. Last night, the strong and free safety combined for a minimum (unofficially) 21 tackles on 54 plays.

You did offer me some popcorn at the game last night. I'll count that as your bid.

Im sure Scott Niswonger will be biding on it. If i was not so cheap i would bid on it. I have my old Long Beach helmet an last years Greeneville helmet, so that would go good with my collection.

Good info PT keep it coming

Im sure Scott Niswonger will be biding on it. If i was not so cheap i would bid on it. I have my old Long Beach helmet an last years Greeneville helmet, so that would go good with my collection.

Good info PT keep it coming

Now Kev, don't go giving PT the big-head...it took me and DZ all of bball season last year to straighten him out. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Now Kev, don't go giving PT the big-head...it took me and DZ all of bball season last year to straighten him out. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

We will have everything wrapped up after the last home football game. The helmet will be on display at the school store (in the cafeteria) and at home football, volleyball, and soccer games. We will also be getting a volleyball signed by that whole team and a soccer ball signed by that whole team.

All of the fund's raised go back into the athletic fund. So if you are interested in bidding, you will be supporting GHS athletics. This is a first so we are really just seeing how things go. If I can get it figured out, I will post a picture on here.