Greeneville v. Cocke County

TDArtist

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think out of all the schools Greeneville plays i give the most respect to Cocke Co. They are not that good of a team but are still good sports about it. I saw tonight two cocke co players help up two Greeneville player on the same play when they were being beat 35-0 that is a real sign of class. my hats off to yall

That was a good quality win the new mercy rule absolutely stinks. As for volunteer the devils have there hands full b/c sounds like there a tough nosed running team and well we remember what happened the last time greeneville played a good running team. Coach if ur d line is being blown off the ball put ur beef in to try to mount a stop. This off week will help alot too bad Elizabethton dropped us

That was a good quality win the new mercy rule absolutely stinks. As for volunteer the devils have there hands full b/c sounds like there a tough nosed running team and well we remember what happened the last time greeneville played a good running team. Coach if ur d line is being blown off the ball put ur beef in to try to mount a stop. This off week will help alot too bad Elizabethton dropped us

They had better do a better job TACKLING...too many misses again. I have to disagree with you on the mercy rule. It does speed the game up and shorten the misery. There is really no need to continue to pound a team when you're up 42 points.

They had better do a better job TACKLING...too many misses again. I have to disagree with you on the mercy rule. It does speed the game up and shorten the misery. There is really no need to continue to pound a team when you're up 42 points.

The mercy rule does nothing but take playing time away from your young ones who do not get to play much as it is. Any coach can find ways to not run up the score if he so chooses. It is really easy to use the full play clock and run the one and two hole to run some time off with a big lead. Too many coaches wait way too long to get their babies into the game these days.