Greeneville v. Cocke County

TDArtist

So are you now the official Cocke County music critic as well as PartTimesportswriter?

Yes.

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Two Thumbs Up

/tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Coach Brimer can outsing any of the Cocke County coaches. So, there....take that Cocke County. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" />

I bet he can out bench press all the coach's in east Tn /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I bid $20.50........... we are such high rollers lol

Band is part of the experience. (I really can't believe we are having this discussion.) They practice in the hot sun, go to camp, and work to be better at something. I can't knock people for that. Hard work is admirable. That's more than some athletes do. Look at it this way, the band parents can't buy a ticket for half of a game, they pay the same price that everyone pays. We all leave the stadium happy or we wouldn't go back. I have to play nice...I married a band geek. She was a trumpet player from the GHS class of '92.

On a side note, I bet the Cocke County fans get on this thread and wonder about us. We have talked about everything but the game.

THIS IS A FOOTBALL BOARD! NOT A @#%@& BAND BOARD!

Well let's just let them think we are all a bunch of band geeks and maybe they'll leave their tire-irons in the car /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Barb, it's Cocke County. Even the band parents carry tire irons..................................

/ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I bet he can out bench press all the coach's in east Tn /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wrong again KEV-O. He can't touch Sullivan East's Ralph Nelson. You know, the guy who still holds the bench press record for the University of Tennessee. Anyway, can't believe I am even responding to a Cocke County vs Greenville Band thread. Did notice you were careful, barb, to state the Devils are the best in your conference and you didn't go beyond that. LOL! Not ready to make the "all of East Tennessee" proclamation? Hmmm, who could be better?

Just playin'. Have fun Friday.

Wrong again KEV-O. He can't touch Sullivan East's Ralph Nelson. You know, the guy who still holds the bench press record for the University of Tennessee. Anyway, can't believe I am even responding to a Cocke County vs Greenville Band thread. Did notice you were careful, barb, to state the Devils are the best in your conference and you didn't go beyond that. LOL! Not ready to make the "all of East Tennessee" proclamation? Hmmm, who could be better?

Just playin'. Have fun Friday.

The correct question should be "who could be BIGGER" /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />