centennial @ clarksville ne

Goalie16

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who cares who takes this one they are both terrible teams. But centennial should win.

haha i wanted to say the same thing u just beat me to it...if centennial loses this game they might as well pack it up for the season and after watching the replay of last nights game they looked really sloppy. if NE takes advantage of cetennials mistakes NE could win

haha i wanted to say the same thing u just beat me to it...if centennial loses this game they might as well pack it up for the season and after watching the replay of last nights game they looked really sloppy. if NE takes advantage of cetennials mistakes NE could win

yea i mean really they arent going to the playoffs so...

the big games in the region next friday should be columbia at dickson co. and independence and franklin

Who cares who takes this one they are both terrible teams. But centennial should win.

...wow...that's some ESPN-type insight for ya....

Whatever Centennial team took the field last night, it was not the same team from the first two games. They had no fire, no intensity, and it didn't look like they had any desire to win. Coach Mat has to light a fire under his team this week. He needs to give his team something emotional to rally around. Well, this week might provide the perfect opportunity.

Last year, NE embarrased Centennial on their homecoming, an event that many called the lowest point in CHS football history. Needless to say, the Cougars still have a sour taste in their mouths after that game. This is the perfect opportunity for revenge. What better way to redeem yourself by dominating Northeast on their field. Coach Mat needs to use this as motivation. Give your team a purpose.

Over the past two years, these two teams have not really become the best of friends. Flashback to 2005, when Caprice Longmire was knocked out for the majority of the season after a viscious hit after fair-catching a punt. Last year after the game, a brawl broke out between some of the players on the walk back to the dressing rooms. (CHS claimed that a few Northeast players were seen trashing one of the homecoming floats).

Revenge should be on the Cougar's minds all night. Show up Northeast on their field with a huge win, and maybe take some momentum into the next few weeks.

educate us on the float being destroyed. from what I understand, it was a tough year for centennial and when there are tough years, bad things happen. Did you see this hannious act? If not did it really happen or did someone just want to start a problem after losing a game. Just wondering.

I didn't see it. And it was actually a while later before I heard anything about it. It was one of the players who told me about it. From my understanding, someone saw someone else do something to one of the floats (don't know who or what), and a bunch of CHS players confronted some of the Northeast players and it all took off from there. I've heard a couple different accounts, but that's the one that was told to me.

So no northeast player was actually seen destroying the float, and upset players from the cougar team say someone that they thought was from northeast. Mistaken Identity in my mind, however, this is still motivation to pump up a team that has weapons everywhere. Why does the Quarter back that played against Indy start. Fast and effective, and the running back is a beast. Best runner I have seen in some time. Really put it to Indy and Page. He may have several hundred yards if he runs like that.

So no northeast player was actually seen destroying the float, and upset players from the cougar team say someone that they thought was from northeast. Mistaken Identity in my mind, however, this is still motivation to pump up a team that has weapons everywhere. Why does the Quarter back that played against Indy start. Fast and effective, and the running back is a beast. Best runner I have seen in some time. Really put it to Indy and Page. He may have several hundred yards if he runs like that.

From what I was told it was someone on the team.

Hopefully Scales will be back for this game. We lost alot of mobility with him out last week. If he returns, that will really open up the outside, which is something we didn't accomplish against Siegel