centennial @ clarksville ne

Goalie16

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Centennial should win! They have most everybody back - played sloppy last week - but should take this one!!!

Chaze will be a threat if playing -

this should be a good team, both teams are trying to change their seasons and set it straight, norhteast has trouble either starting games or finishing games and centennial seems to be inconsitent at times, whoever gets out in front first, is probably going to pull it out, going to be great game though, both teams better than last year, even though its not showing in their record.

this should be a good team, both teams are trying to change their seasons and set it straight, norhteast has trouble either starting games or finishing games and centennial seems to be inconsitent at times, whoever gets out in front first, is probably going to pull it out, going to be great game though, both teams better than last year, even though its not showing in their record.

Centennial is trying to revenge the 38-22 loss from last year - both teams should be better with the additional year of experience on both sides of the ball! - Maybe Centennial's quarterback won't fumble and give them the lead this time! Chaz can't be stopped when he gets outside, so hopefully he'll start!!!!

...wow...that's some ESPN-type insight for ya....

Whatever Centennial team took the field last night, it was not the same team from the first two games. They had no fire, no intensity, and it didn't look like they had any desire to win. Coach Mat has to light a fire under his team this week. He needs to give his team something emotional to rally around. Well, this week might provide the perfect opportunity.

Last year, NE embarrased Centennial on their homecoming, an event that many called the lowest point in CHS football history. Needless to say, the Cougars still have a sour taste in their mouths after that game. This is the perfect opportunity for revenge. What better way to redeem yourself by dominating Northeast on their field. Coach Mat needs to use this as motivation. Give your team a purpose.

Over the past two years, these two teams have not really become the best of friends. Flashback to 2005, when Caprice Longmire was knocked out for the majority of the season after a viscious hit after fair-catching a punt. Last year after the game, a brawl broke out between some of the players on the walk back to the dressing rooms. (CHS claimed that a few Northeast players were seen trashing one of the homecoming floats).

Revenge should be on the Cougar's minds all night. Show up Northeast on their field with a huge win, and maybe take some momentum into the next few weeks.

are you coming to the game this week?

glad CHS won! - but NE is probably the worst team they will face all year!

I don't know...We got Glencliff next week.

Another interesting note. Last night marks the first shutout for the Centennial defense in 2 years. The last ironically coming against Northeast in 2005. That game was also the last time that Centennial was on top of the region. (2-0, 3-1. Were tied with Ravenwood).

Another historic note. Centennial's 471 yards of total offense marked the second best in team history.

he is good and that running back is special. looks to be a good game. the defense will have to get some 3 and outs and ne will have to play the top of their game to win on friday.

Hey Coach, We broke down too as you are aware. My concerns here is that do we really have enough good athletes to handle whats coming up. If there afraid to lay into someone to bring them down, we have problems. And you talking with them over there about how they were prepared. I had heard for some this week, oh no problem we can handle Beech easy. Coach Snider had to know what he was in for, with the Kenwood and Beech game. So hence my concerns on the horsepower. I no i get to worked up over this but with 1 finishing up this year and them show casing a Jr. and good player but not that good yet. Pretty well getting disgusted. Like i said you no the deal.

If a Coach wants to tell his team to play hard and have fun that's his business. I would rather say go out there and leave it all on the field and WIN! This was in my opinion a lack of coaching and players efforts to win. Yeah it's just a game but any school in Montgomery county that wants to succeed better be working on getting stronger and faster.

What was i thinking about when i said unbeaten lol maybe the ones i know that read this stuff thought they had it. Now they know different