centennial @ clarksville ne

Goalie16

I don't know...We got Glencliff next week.

Another interesting note. Last night marks the first shutout for the Centennial defense in 2 years. The last ironically coming against Northeast in 2005. That game was also the last time that Centennial was on top of the region. (2-0, 3-1. Were tied with Ravenwood).

Another historic note. Centennial's 471 yards of total offense marked the second best in team history.

you're right about Glencliff! - ranked #61 out of 62 5A teams - but you are wrong about the offense stuff - CHS has had more than 471 total yards more than twice in their history - they sure had a better defensive strategy this game though

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coaching, and some people do care. The wheels have not fallen off, but is taken time to get the bus moving. NE is going to be fine. No excuses, and No regrets. The eagles need to focus on being competitive. This is a focus the team needs to work on these next few weeks.

As for Kenwood, they are the very well discipline and Amius is great. However, the knights are ahead in this series the past 3 years. So the question is, "Can the Eagles compete with a Knights team that has beaten up everyone they played." May be a long evening. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Or may be an opportunity of a lifetime. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Friday we will see! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How do the Cats look against oakland Golden? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Coaching, and some people do care. The wheels have not fallen off, but is taken time to get the bus moving. NE is going to be fine. No excuses, and No regrets. The eagles need to focus on being competitive. This is a focus the team needs to work on these next few weeks.

As for Kenwood, they are the very well discipline and Amius is great. However, the knights are ahead in this series the past 3 years. So the question is, "Can the Eagles compete with a Knights team that has beaten up everyone they played." May be a long evening. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> Or may be an opportunity of a lifetime. /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Friday we will see! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

How do the Cats look against oakland Golden? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I'm optimistic they can get it done. There are some concerns as to parents wanting there player to be in. You are very familiar with this i'm sure. My view is you earn you way on to the field. I know the drive back from the Buro with a loss is going to be a downer for another weekend. We see it is not a region that's good. NE Players step up bring all you got this Friday. And if you don't win and know you gave it your all, well that's all you can do. Do this and there will be no blow out.