Lookout Valley @ Whitwell

jadguitar06

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitwell will show up and I think we can pull out the victory. Containing Scruggs will be a chore for everyone this year. Good luck Tigers and I cant believe that someone from Tiftonia is talking down on Whitwell. May both teams play safe and have a good game.

Ahem.......not everyone

We are not a one man show. We have a slew of backs that share time with Chas. We also have a good passing game, and a strong defense. Have you seen valley play this year?

I was impressed by the passing game. Much better than last year

As I have said earlier, the young lads at Lookout Valley should handle Whitwell. Lookout Valley looked like the better team in the Sequatchie Valley Jamboree, but then again that is only a jamboree. I think Whitwell will play them close for awhile, but in the end Lookout Valley will make them bow down. Goodluck to both teams.

The Tigers seem to be the under-dog here...Which really surprises me. LV hasn't played an impressive game yet...Only beating BC by a TD shows me how this will end up. But! It all depends on which Tiger line shows up. The young? Or the Dominant? Either way Whitwell wins with ball control and a tough defense /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

The Tigers seem to be the under-dog here...Which really surprises me. LV hasn't played an impressive game yet...Only beating BC by a TD shows me how this will end up. But! It all depends on which Tiger line shows up. The young? Or the Dominant? Either way Whitwell wins with ball control and a tough defense /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

BEATING A 3A EAST RIDGE, BEATING A 2A BLEDSOE ON THEIR FIELD, LOSING TO A GOOD SOUTH PITT TEAM, NOT IMPRESSING BUT GETTING THE JOB DONE. LOOKOUT VALLEY USE TO SEE 5 OR 6 HOMECOMINGS EACH YEAR. THAT WONT HAPPEN MUCH MORE. GETTING BEAT ON HOMECOMING IS NOT FUN. SPREAD THE WORD! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

I agree. Owen gives 110% effort to make something happen for the Tigers, but if the defense can't contain Scruggs then it could be a long night here in Whitwell. Good Luck to Whitwell in this Homecoming game. Go Tigers!

Do you feel that Whitwell has a good answer for Scruggs? Vic Grider said that he is the one to beat to win against Lookout Valley.

(I see you are a big fan of Halloween. There are few I know who are familiar with Samhain)

BEATING A 3A EAST RIDGE, BEATING A 2A BLEDSOE ON THEIR FIELD, LOSING TO A GOOD SOUTH PITT TEAM, NOT IMPRESSING BUT GETTING THE JOB DONE. LOOKOUT VALLEY USE TO SEE 5 OR 6 HOMECOMINGS EACH YEAR. THAT WONT HAPPEN MUCH MORE. GETTING BEAT ON HOMECOMING IS NOT FUN. SPREAD THE WORD! /ohmy.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":o" border="0" alt="ohmy.gif" />

Final Score Jackets 55 Tigers 13 Impressed?