Cloudland vs. Mitchell N.C.

Storm55

This will be a good game for the Landers to get better if they can come out with few injuries. The Mountaineers defense is very physical. They are a little more sound than Avery. I know that we are the underdog, but we need to play these types of games to get better physically. In my opinion, Mitchell would match up well with Hampton. This will be a good measuring stick as to where Cloudland is right now as a team. I don't think we can win, but I think it will be more of a fight than most people would think.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be a good game for the Landers to get better if they can come out with few injuries. The Mountaineers defense is very physical. They are a little more sound than Avery. I know that we are the underdog, but we need to play these types of games to get better physically. In my opinion, Mitchell would match up well with Hampton. This will be a good measuring stick as to where Cloudland is right now as a team. I don't think we can win, but I think it will be more of a fight than most people would think.

I went to Mitchell Saturday night and watched them beat a good Pisgah football team. They are a well rounded team. They have size, speed , quickness, and a desire to win football games. Mitchell runs a well balanced offense. The Qb can hurt you with his arm and his legs. It will be a challenge for our club, but we need to play mistake free to have a chance. It's also Mitchell's homecoming, they'll be fired up. As for Hampton, They're not gonna beat Mitchell the way they've BEEN playing.

I've also heard good things about the Mitchell QB. It will be a tough test for our Landers.

My last reply was lost on the Carter County pickem topic. I hope you make the trip across the mountain Stormy. That will explain things better than I can. However, I do believe in the 'Landers. But I must also reason with reality.

I'll be on top of the visitors hill in my easy chair, look me up! We'll call "play by play" together.

My last reply was lost on the Carter County pickem topic. I hope you make the trip across the mountain Stormy. That will explain things better than I can. However, I do believe in the 'Landers. But I must also reason with reality.

I'll be on top of the visitors hill in my easy chair, look me up! We'll call "play by play" together.

From what I've heard, the game we watched is not their average game. They don't always play that well. After a big win and it being homecoming , they may not be as focused as they should be. Never say never.