Baylor @ BA

mfalc04

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you think?

Baylor needs a victory in the worst way and to accomplish this feat they must go to BA and beat Potter whom they couldn't beat at McCallie. Baylor has the capability of winning, if Massey can get time to look down the field for Wesley I which will open up the running game. I look for a closer game than one might expect = Ba21 / Baylor10.

I agree with you and think Baylor will give MBA all that they can handle. They have some real quality athletes at Baylor. I would like to see an upset....but will go with BA by 4.

Baylor needs a victory in the worst way and to accomplish this feat they must go to BA and beat Potter whom they couldn't beat at McCallie. Baylor has the capability of winning, if Massey can get time to look down the field for Wesley I which will open up the running game. I look for a closer game than one might expect = Ba21 / Baylor10.

After an easy win against a Virginia team Baylor has a very tough schedule. Four straight road games and I honestly don't know if any of them will be as tough as the MBA game was. I will be surprised with the Red sees any team as physical, big and talented as they were....at least I hope not. Baylor really should have beaten Ft Walton Beach as they turned the ball over 5 times. That is hard to overcome...but Ft Walton is a good team as Florida always has lots of talent. Now is Brentwood Academy and then Knox Catholic...which is also undefeated. After that Baylor finally comes home. Brutal schedule. I really think that Baylor will be very competitive with BA and think this will be closer than most think. I will go with my heart on this and probably not my head. In an upset....Baylor 24 BA 21.

Four straight road games and I honestly don't know if any of them will be as tough as the MBA game was. I will be surprised with the Red sees any team as physical, big and talented as they were

The MBA Game: What does not kill you makes you stronger. I think Baylor may see some teams as talented, but no way as physical and big. They may see some teams as physical and big, but not even approaching their talent. Never mind, scratch that, you're right on the money.

Brentwood will destroy baylor!,it won't even be close.