Baylor @ BA

mfalc04

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BA won 30-0. It was 0-0 after the 1st and 10-0 at the half, but BA blew it open in the 2nd half. Chris Jordan had some terrific runs and freshman WR Pleasant had a 60 yard TD catch. The defense was dominating again. Baylor's QB Massey is going to be sore tomorrow. Another great performance by the Eagles!

BA won 30-0. It was 0-0 after the 1st and 10-0 at the half, but BA blew it open in the 2nd half. Chris Jordan had some terrific runs and freshman WR Pleasant had a 60 yard TD catch. The defense was dominating again. Baylor's QB Massey is going to be sore tomorrow. Another great performance by the Eagles!

Massey went down hard again and again. He kept getting up -- tough kid (played the entire game both ways). He will be sore tomorrow! BA just wore them down. It was close through the first half, but BA came out and scored after half and it really seemed to take the steam out of Baylor. I think BA's lines just wore them out. Good win for BA. The second string QB (#18) really looked good throwing the ball. I know it was against a tired D (and maybe some second teamers), but he did a nice job of moving the team.

Massey went down hard again and again. He kept getting up -- tough kid (played the entire game both ways). He will be sore tomorrow! BA just wore them down. It was close through the first half, but BA came out and scored after half and it really seemed to take the steam out of Baylor. I think BA's lines just wore them out. Good win for BA. The second string QB (#18) really looked good throwing the ball. I know it was against a tired D (and maybe some second teamers), but he did a nice job of moving the team.

Massey took vicious shot after vicious shot and he kept getting up and fighting hard. I salute his toughness and am not surprised in the least.

Let's face it our sophomore QB looked pretty bad tonight. It made our senior 3rd sting QB look great, maybe by comparison. He stood tall in the pocket and threw accurate passes. Codie struggled with every pass. I am sure he has better days to come.

Massey took vicious shot after vicious shot and he kept getting up and fighting hard. I salute his toughness and am not surprised in the least.

Let's face it our sophomore QB looked pretty bad tonight. It made our senior 3rd sting QB look great, maybe by comparison. He stood tall in the pocket and threw accurate passes. Codie struggled with every pass. I am sure he has better days to come.

. . . well, that's a good point. I'm not sure Nelson completed a pass now that I think back. I'm sure he will have better days ahead.

Curious. What do you mean by the Baylor responses. Just wondering how you go from a close game and BA wins 21-17 to this.

Now do you understand or are you still curious as to what I meant. Baylor you guys talk to much and cannot back up any on it, take my advice and just shut up. By the way, it may be along time before Baylor wins again! They have a game against JPP that they may /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> win or McCallie take your pick.