Region 4 Pickem

MidTennFootball

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OAKLAND, babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

Smyrna....but I sort of have that sick feeling again about this one that I had Lebanon week

Riverdale

Lavergne....but would NOT be surprised to see Lebanon take it b/c of the Homecoming thing

Franklin.....just want to go with Donnie Webb on this one

Ravenwood....a long season for Crawford I am afraid

WB......too much turmoil at Ooletwah this week

Giles Cty.....have no clue though

Lincoln Co. Back on track

Hunters Lane

Take a deep breath priceless one! You have been had. "Poor-mouthing" is an artform. You may be dealing with a professional experienced "poor-mouther"

Your problem began when you said you were stunned. You actually should have said you were very pleased or even giddy with delight, but you might want to be careful with the term giddy around this crowd

For the record, any team picked last is the cupcake, shirley, bottom-feeder, cellar dweller, pond scum, sure thing, or easy pickins.

So, this could be the Battle of the CupCakes since both were picked last.

from south of the border

ole!

I do not like someone lying on a man like Coach Ferg......plain and simple. He is one of the most honorable and Christian men that you will ever know. He would never discredit another team like Otter tried to claim.

If I was had.....so be it. I am going to defend Ferg against any Poor Mouther. Looks like the Otter vanished....... /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

Now I am stunned.............no very giddy. No I am tip-toeing through the tulips. You better go back and read! Who said it was Coach Ferg?

Are you absolutely sure that someone is "lying". ( I demand proof that the WC coach has lied!.......... LOL)

Look you tried to do some "poor-mouthing"; you need to take some lessons from your buddy 82cat because you are not very good at it..............he is acomplished at the art-form. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Im an Oakland guy and all..Everyone knows i do not like Ferg at all, but i do know he is a VERRY honest guy..

Overall standings:

1st- firstandgoal 31-9

2nd- bacillum, thtruth, HSsportsfootball 30-10

3rd- coach763, riverdaleman, nrgrizzlies and THE SQUAD 29-11

4th- jmu31, couga14, 2priceless, reaction duckhntr and CantStopTheChop 28-12

5th- wingman10 and tdntn 27-13

6th- muffin, 5A football fan and 82cat 26-14

7th- skip216 25-12

8th- TDCman, jackmoreblackson and timbdp 25-15

9th- Rick88 and Riverdale 23-17

10th- utcgolf 22-18

11th- Football Man 21-9

12th- dub c fan and Live4FridayNight615 20-10

13th- Lost Old Dad, keeperfan15, and mynameis 19-11

14th- Croach 17-13

15th- 93 grad 15-15

16th- lhsfan_03 14-6

17th- SCN08FearTheSpear and SCHSfan 12-8

18th- boss_32 11-9

19th- Ihavenofriendzz 8-2

20th- seantn_4 7-3

There have been others who have not picked in a few weeks so I have left them off the list, but are still keeping track of their record just in case they come back.

Now for the games for the Region 4 Pickem for week 4:

Wilson Central @ Oakland

Smyrna @ Blackman

Siegel @ Riverdale ( Hot pick of the week: Siegel over Riverdale)

Lebanon @ LaVergne

Independence @ Franklin

Brentwood @ Ravenwood

Ooltewah @ William Blount

Giles County @ Spring Hill

Franklin County @ Lincoln County

Hunters Lane @ McGavock

Pick away.....................

OAKLAND

SMYRNA

RIVERDALE

LEBANON

FRAKLIN

BRENTWOOD

OOLTEWAH

GILES C.

LINCOLN C.

HUNTERS LANE

Ok, I am calling your hand..First of all I would like PROOF of anything you claim Coach Ferg said about Wilson-Central. Proof as in video, newspaper print, radio podcast, etc. I doubt you can pull that off can you? And trust me....he said she said does not count. I sort of have a feeling your HC s made this up and told this to your team to try to motivate them. Or you are saying this on here b/c you know the team will read CoachT and THINK he said it.. If you have to lie to motivate your team by lying on another coach, then it is a sad day. If you actually KNEW the man, you would know that he has respect for everyone and every team . He doesn't talk like that in the first place, you have so many errors in what you wrote too. Since we have been considered an easy win by so many the last several yrs, there is NO way he would call your school a cupcake win. Not to mention the fact that we only beat yall by seven pts last yr......oh please, get real.

I am demanding PROOF now......or a retraction.

No wonder yall have a rep for brawling at games and scrimmages.....now I know why......yall lie on other schools to pump them up.

Total BUSH league.

Now if you REALLY want to know what our head coach actually said about your team, go to this link:

http://www.goinsidesports.com/index.htm

Click on the Oakland helmet halfway down the page. Wait a sec until it loads the radio podcast. You will hear NOTHING but praise for your program, coach, etc. Listen to it........it was said on Sat AM at the Coach's Breakfast. Bear with it b/c what he says about your team is at the end.

I have provided proof.....can you?

Otter is swimming up the wrong creek here. No way under the sun would he say that about any team. No way, no how. If you only knew how stupid you looked saying something about this man like that. Those on here who know him will never believe anything you say again.

Now for the games for the Region 4 Pickem for week 4:

Wilson Central @ Oakland

Smyrna @ Blackman

Siegel @ Riverdale ( Hot pick of the week: Siegel over Riverdale)

Lebanon @ LaVergne

Independence @ Franklin

Brentwood @ Ravenwood

Ooltewah @ William Blount

Giles County @ Spring Hill

Franklin County @ Lincoln County

Hunters Lane @ McGavock

Pick away.....................

WC

Smyrna

Riverdale

LaVergne

Franklin

Ravenwood

Ootlewah

Giles

LC

HL

Otter is swimming up the wrong creek here. No way under the sun would he say that about any team. No way, no how. If you only knew how stupid you looked saying something about this man like that. Those on here who know him will never believe anything you say again.

I know coach Ferg well and he is a good man and I know for a fact he did not say that. But dude ain't you just slinging mud at the Cats, saying they start fights. That happened in the perseason and Central didn't start anything. They just finished it. And again in the preseason. Most coaches like to see their team take up for themself in scrimmages. Central hasn't had any trouble on or off the feild during the season so don't insinuate the Cats are punks. The heck with the Otter, but don't fall down to his level and try to make good folks out to be bad. I think I quoted the wrong post. This is in response to the post about how WCHS starts fights. These are good youg men and good men on the coaching staff, just like at Oakland. Good luck to both teams Friday. It should be a GREAT game!!

Wilson Central @ Oakland - Oakland

Smyrna @ Blackman - Smyrna

Siegel @ Riverdale ( Hot pick of the week: Siegel over Riverdale) - Riverdale

Lebanon @ LaVergne - Lebanon

Independence @ Franklin - Franklin

Brentwood @ Ravenwood - Ravenwood

Ooltewah @ William Blount - William Blount

Giles County @ Spring Hill - Giles Co.

Franklin County @ Lincoln County - Lincoln Co.

Hunters Lane @ McGavock - Hunters Lane

I know coach Ferg well and he is a good man and I know for a fact he did not say that. But dude ain't you just slinging mud at the Cats, saying they start fights. That happened in the perseason and Central didn't start anything. They just finished it. And again in the preseason. Most coaches like to see their team take up for themself in scrimmages. Central hasn't had any trouble on or off the feild during the season so don't insinuate the Cats are punks. The heck with the Otter, but don't fall down to his level and try to make good folks out to be bad. I think I quoted the wrong post. This is in response to the post about how WCHS starts fights. These are good youg men and good men on the coaching staff, just like at Oakland. Good luck to both teams Friday. It should be a GREAT game!!

NOTE....I said IF someone is.......I never said they did. Otter said our coach DID say it. Of course you of all folk knew that I was going to defend Oakland, esp Coach Ferg.

You are the one using the word punk....I never said it. I have always supported the crew at WC...check my past posts over the yrs. In fact, I was the ONLY one who picked them to win on the Pick Em when they got their very first historic win.

When more than one school gets on here talking about players from WC talking some trash on the field and following through, then I tend to believe there is something to it. BTW....several folk from Siegel have said the same things from their game. Last time I checked, that wasn't a scrimmage....that was a game.....2 weeks ago. Ask around in FC, and they will tell you a few tales too. I hope we have a clean game with fair refs to both sides myself.

Now I just wanted to set the record that Ferg has not bad-mouthed that school, team , or coaches. So this subject is now dead to me.

Best of luck to them on Friday night.