Wayne Co vs. Mt.Pleasant

wchs38

Mt. Pleasant by a touchdown----Should be a great game!!

I agree with you here. Should be a super game. I feel that both teams have improved since the Lewis Co. If Wayne co had played Lewis Co like they've played the last couple it would have been closer. Lewis Co. is a bigger & better team. Mt. Pleasant has the advantage here for a couple reasons 1. Home field 2. They've had the upper hand the last several years. Look for WC to play this down to the wire but MTP will probably pull it out by 1TD. I hope I'm wrong and WC wins>

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with you here. Should be a super game. I feel that both teams have improved since the Lewis Co. If Wayne co had played Lewis Co like they've played the last couple it would have been closer. Lewis Co. is a bigger & better team. Mt. Pleasant has the advantage here for a couple reasons 1. Home field 2. They've had the upper hand the last several years. Look for WC to play this down to the wire but MTP will probably pull it out by 1TD. I hope I'm wrong and WC wins>

I hope ur wrong also.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If wayne co. can keep themselves in it early and prove they belong they can make a game of it and they're D is gonna have to step up big cause of MTP's big time offensive threats but i stil think as long as wayne co keeps it close early they have a ligit chance and might pull out the upset of the week....

WC-14

MTP- 31

It will not be a matter of offense or defense, it will come down to if WC can connect on their 2p conversions

I thought it was just me. I'm glad someone else said it.

Ever wish you could lock the thread so Living Legend couldn't enter. I don't Remember anyone that has ever Played Football Use the Phrase Young Lad. Sounds Like a Gay Catholic Priest or Something...........Er Bend Over Yound Lad

It's time to Bow Down. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Hey Come On now Mt. Pleasant I'm Pulling for Ya. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WHEN BOTH TEAMS PLAYED LEWIS CO. ALL THAT WAS ON HEAR WAS TRASH TALK BOTH PUTTIN LC DOWN WELL I KNEW THAT WHEN YA'LL MET THERE WOULD BUT TRASH TALKING AS-WELL. TO BAD NIETHER TEAM COULD PLAY WELL WHEN YA'LL PLAYED LEWIS CO. BUT IF I REMEMBER BOTH SAID THEY WOULD BEAT LC, BUT NIETHER DID........................ANYWAY USE LEWIS CO. FANS KNOW THAT WAYNE CO. AND MT. PLEASANT ARE BOTH A LITTLE "SLOW" SO WE UNDERSTAND!!!!!

BETTER LUCK NEXT SEASON....LOL

ABOUT THE WAYNE CO. MT. PLEASANT GAME IF MT. PLEASANT PLAYS LIKE THEY DID AGAINEST LC IN THE 1st HALF ( ON FRIDAY ) THEN WAYNE CO. MIGHT JUST WANT TO STAY HOME. I PICK MT. PLEASANT

MT. PLEASANT-35

WAYNE CO.-26

"ANYWAY USE LEWIS CO. FANS KNOW THAT WAYNE CO. AND MT. PLEASANT ARE BOTH A LITTLE "SLOW" SO WE UNDERSTAND!!!!!"

if i got on here and used the above sentence i dont think i would say, people from mtp, and wc were slow

just a thought

"use lewis co." ?????

I was gonna let that one go! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And If You made Any Sense Of This Post Please Elaborate. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

I was gonna let that one go! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> And If You made Any Sense Of This Post Please Elaborate. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

maybe their heads are so big that their brains don't work anymore.

IF MT. PLEASANT PLAYS LIKE THEY DID AGAINEST LC IN THE 1st HALF ( ON FRIDAY ) THEN WAYNE CO. MIGHT JUST WANT TO STAY HOME. I PICK MT. PLEASANT

MT. PLEASANT-35

WAYNE CO.-26

I went to both nights of this contest. Did you really think MP played better on Friday night? If so that explains why nobody can understand your post.

WHEN BOTH TEAMS PLAYED LEWIS CO. ALL THAT WAS ON HEAR WAS TRASH TALK BOTH PUTTIN LC DOWN WELL I KNEW THAT WHEN YA'LL MET THERE WOULD BUT TRASH TALKING AS-WELL. TO BAD NIETHER TEAM COULD PLAY WELL WHEN YA'LL PLAYED LEWIS CO. BUT IF I REMEMBER BOTH SAID THEY WOULD BEAT LC, BUT NIETHER DID........................ANYWAY USE LEWIS CO. FANS KNOW THAT WAYNE CO. AND MT. PLEASANT ARE BOTH A LITTLE "SLOW" SO WE UNDERSTAND!!!!!

ABOUT THE WAYNE CO. MT. PLEASANT GAME IF MT. PLEASANT PLAYS LIKE THEY DID AGAINEST LC IN THE 1st HALF ( ON FRIDAY ) THEN WAYNE CO. MIGHT JUST WANT TO STAY HOME. I PICK MT. PLEASANT

MT. PLEASANT-35

WAYNE CO.-26

Thats funny. You can talk smack how your powerful 2A school whipped up on some 1A schools. Whats even more funny is yall will be watching both teams play in the playoffs after yall are ousted quickly.

MT. PLEASANT-35

WAYNE CO.-26

I always find it interesting when trash talkers get on here and show their true ignorance. (kinda like those who write on the walls of bathrooms) No one (slow or otherwise) could make sense of such jumble. I guess that's what that mighty 2a school does for ya. Glad I'm from that "slow" mTp!!!!