Grace Christian vs Coalfield

sunshine1076

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like I under estimated the Rams. Must have been a good game. Anybody know anything about it?

It was a great game. Grace had a 2 touchdown lead in the 3rd quarter and Coalfield came back with 3 quick touchdowns to pull ahead. Grace scored with a little over a minute to play and pulled within 1 point 35-34. Grace kicked an onside kick and Coalfield recovered and ran out the clock. It was a hard hitting game that could have went either way. Grace had much more total yards on the night but just 1 short on the scoreboard. Coalfield played hard and has some very good ball players. Great job Rams on a hard fought game. Keep your heads up and start looking forward to next Friday.

GO RAMS /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Melton was at QB right? I heard he was, and heard Coach K ran the offense. This is just what I hear.... finally if this is true Coalfield has their players/coaches doing the right things. They put up a W, it does say W-by 1 point, just W thats all that matters.

Yes, Noah did start at QB & played every down & Yes, Coach K was calling the offense & it looked fairly well sloppy at times but considering the fact that they have only been over that offense for a week it wasn't that bad. People were talking about how bad he threw the ball BUT I watched him very close & he just rushed things a little bit he threw a very nice ball to Sean Armes that went for 6. I believe he will get much better as the season goes on & he gets some game time under his belt at QB.

The problem with putting Noah at QB is if they do that, their passing game is in trouble because outside of Noah, they don't really have any game-breaking wide-outs. I'd put Hicks in at QB, personally.

Noah looked good at QB Friday, he threw the ball well to Sean Armes, he threw the ball to William Armes a lot but looked like his timing was off a bit with William but that can only get better with time...

Noah & Sean hooked up once for a long TD Friday it was a beautifully thrown ball & Sean made a nice catch & run ...

If Noah & William get there timing down together that could be a scary combo there William is big & quick he lays a punishing blow to the tacklers so I don't see many DB's bringing him down.

There is also Ryan Armes & Logan Alley so I don't think Noah will have a problem finding someone to throw to.

Well, Coalfield might start clicking now. Noah will need a few games at QB to bring out his full ability as everyone would. Now he will need to step up and be a leader. He needs to get his head on straight and get the respect from his team mates, especially those 5 guys up front. If he can do that, Coalfield might end up 6-4 and maybe 7-5.