Grace Christian vs Coalfield

sunshine1076

thanks pujo we are just trying to right the ship and get evrything moving in the right direction. good luck to hampton this week and i hope we get to compete with them in the playoffs for the third year in a row, but we have to put up some W's before we start thinking about that.

I'll be pulling for you guys every game until then, You and the other seniors just need to be good leaders. I expect you guys to be just fine. I picked you guys to win the region this season, Istill think you are as good as any team in it. Sounds to me like,everyone just needs to get on the same page and play for the team.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey evil slayer, i just wanted to let you know that coach kries seems like a man possessed in practice. he was at school on monday and we ran our tails off at practice on the game field running the ladder. today at practice we broke into groups and as soon as we were done we went over to coach kries to run offense.how long has it been since youve seen coach k running the offense entirely by himself? it was extremely uptempo and exciting and then we did about an hour of oklahoma and yes i almost broke my nose again. but all in all i must say that this has been the best day we as a "TEAM" have had all year, and the first day in four years that i have ever seen coach with this much fire and enthusiasm! maybe this team needed a couple of L's to put everything in perspective! i'll see you after the game evilslayer and maybe we can go rolling some time! /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

What are you talking about? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> This game should be called the muffin bowl! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I love to see a kid with such great character, hand out praise to the players around him. I thought you were a stud in the Hampton playoff game last season. I have alot of respect for Coalfield football and I think the real Coalfield will soon be seen. The way it is,you have put yourself in a tough position, but they throw the records out come playoff time. Everyone starts at 0 and 0.

I SAY THAT WAS HIS FIRST THOUGHT WAS BOUT THE TEAM AND NOT HIMSELF THIS KID IS ALWAYS PRAISING HIS TEAM MATES THATS WHAT I LIKE BOUT HIM AND HOPE HE CARRIES THAT ON THRU COLLEGE SOMEDAY...... BUT ALL IN ALL THIS KID IS THE BEST KID TO COME THRU COALFIELD AND BE A REAL TEAM PLAYER!!!!!!!!

Hey, I was just wondering where CY Jacket was. I haven't seen any posts from him in awhile and he's always such a mainstay on Coach T. I figured he'd be posting a lot on these topics. CY, where are you?

Making muffins! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

well i don't really care too much for grace's coach even when he was at clinton so i'm gonna go with coalfield by7 and its gonna be close until they put melton at Qb or someone better than doughty nothin towards him but he just aint getting D to spread out and respect the pass!bc he just flat out cant pass!the only throws he makes is little out throws to melton and melton makes stuff happen when he gets the ball!so i'll take coalfield

Making muffins! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

i heard they already put melton at QB? i smell a wishbone.

well i don't really care too much for grace's coach even when he was at clinton so i'm gonna go with coalfield by7 and its gonna be close until they put melton at Qb or someone better than doughty nothin towards him but he just aint getting D to spread out and respect the pass!bc he just flat out cant pass!the only throws he makes is little out throws to melton and melton makes stuff happen when he gets the ball!so i'll take coalfield

can melton throw the ball?