Wilson Central @ Coffee County

WCfan09

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tough one to predict. Both teams are playing well, Coffee defense is getting better every week and there run game is solid, i am not sure right now on what WC strengths are, i am sure they are very strong in many areas. Coffee County will have a huge crowd not sure on what kind of fan support WC has on the road, i hope a they have a large crowd to. Coffee Co. has a great stadium that will hold allot of fans, visiting side holds about 3800, home side holds 4000 plus. No predicition now, to early.

I think will be close. Stats look like two good running games. Both probably need to work on fine-tuning the pass. Coffee Co has capitalized on many turnovers in the last couple of games to keep the opposing offenses off the field. Wilson has four fumbles so far this year. If Wilson can hold onto the ball (and Coffee Co is great at stripping the ball!) I'll predict they win by two pts or less. They may have the edge in the kicking game.

Coffee Co. should pull this one out if the defense keeps up on the intensity and if the offense plays well from the start. Coffee Co.'s kicker Kevin Brown has been playing lights out since his tradegy in his family and since the Coffee Co. coaching staff changed up the feild goal/ extra point team. Coffee Co.'s O-line should show thier senior leadership and overall size in this game.

GO CCHS!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

WOW!

All I can say is great post! Waited a grand total of 40 minutes to bump it.

No wonder you have 8 million posts...

Hope Coffee County wins this game.I think they can...

Go CC!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THE SQUAD /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

WOW!

All I can say is great post! Waited a grand total of 40 minutes to bump it.

No wonder you have 8 million posts...

Hope Coffee County wins this game.I think they can...

Go CC!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

THE SQUAD /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Agreed. There aughta be a penalty for blatant bumping.