TCA V.S. JCS

tcafootball30

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before the game the Friday night football atmoshere was electric to say the least. JCS came in this game FIRED UP!!!! They dominated on both sides of the ball.

There were two season ending injuries.....TCA's Tomlin in out....I think with a broke arm and JCS's Chase Presley, with a broken leg. Both of these guys and families will be in our prayers.

Before the game the Friday night football atmoshere was electric to say the least. JCS came in this game FIRED UP!!!! They dominated on both sides of the ball.

There were two season ending injuries.....TCA's Tomlin in out....I think with a broke arm and JCS's Chase Presley, with a broken leg. Both of these guys and families will be in our prayers.

Prayers sent for both young men, for their families, and for their teams. I was proud of both teams tonight.

Prayers sent for both young men, for their families, and for their teams. I was proud of both teams tonight.

Injuries Sorta Put A Dampner on these Contests. Good Luck To Both teams and Prayers for the Young Athlete's and Thier Families. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Butchie...thanks for the support from McKenzie...hear dyou guys had a big win tonight also...I truely think you guys have a shot at going all the way this year...best of luck...my wife is from mcKenzie so we pull for you guys also...

To the TCA family...hats off to you...you have a great team and will do very well the rest of the year...I will be pulling for you as well...

Injuries...as reported earlier Tomlin of TCA and Presley for JCS were both injured...Nate Crenshaw for TCA also left the game hurt...hope my prayers are with each of these young men and their families...just returned from the Hospital...Chase is have surgery tonight...broke his femor...done for the year...hope the two young men tor TCA can come back...I read TOmlin was out but he walked from the field after game under his own power so I hope it is not as bad as reported...