lewis co at waverly

Fire Walker 1985

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lewis Co. should win this one with ease providing they show up and play football this week. from what I have been told LC did not look like the # 3 team in 2A football this past Friday night. They must play consitantly if they want to contend for the title. Many more nights like this past week and they will be watching other teams play. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I guess everyone thought the same thing last week? Well if not for a suspect call here and there, the Panthers would have been defeated by the better team. If Waverly has their mass of inured players recouped and reinvigorated, then I smell upset right here!

If waverly is the same team they have been for 5 wks, and they have been deemed with injuries, even with all your players healthy really you know your team is in for a down yr. We had an off game and some lack luster performance but you will not be so lucky the game will be on fridaynight... and then let's see if we are still a playoff state contention team... goodluck to alll AS for the better team (0-5) to 4-0 hmmm the better team wow you really know your football...lol