Recruiting Redux

itzme

You're right, of course, but it also would require that anyone (parents, students, etc.) not make any comments like this whatsoever either. That's simply impossible to control.

It is impossible to control...at privates and at publics...recruiting will always happen...but individuals with intergrity will not participate...regardless of what people without it do...I personally don't have a problem with any parent public or private who talks positively about their school...if that results in someone chosing to attend their I am okay with it...I do have a problem with anyone, youth coach parent etc doing it to tey and influence a child or parent to make a diffenrent choice than they woulod otherwise make...it is a fine lone and requires each person to police theirselves...and that is why it their will always be recruiting...sure it is easier to see in private settings as a chice is made to leave a publis school...but I have seen enough examples of kids playing in an open school zone instead of their own or playing games with addresses to play in a closed zone to know that recruiting occurs in all settings, both public and private

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey JaxMan...You need to fork over 12 bucks and be a Plus Member and help support this website. That`s just my opinion. I think I`m gonna start hounding you until you cough it up. You big tightwad. /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />