Camden v.s Westview

Ctownfootball

It was a great game....both teams left it all on the field. Camden def out played the Chargers last night but to blame it on the "missed holding call" is ridiculous. This group of referees were some of the worst Ive seen, and they missed alot of calls that would have helped Westview also.

The holding call isnt what beat Camden.....the missed extra point was.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SO WHAT YOUR SAYING IS IF #10 FROM WESTVEIW GOT PUT OUT OF THE GAME IT WOULDNT MAKE ANY DIFFERENCE?

It probably would have made a difference. But our backup QB scored two TD's. How many did your's score? I hated to see your QB hurt and I agree it was a game breaker. But good teams expecting to go deep in the play-offs need to be lucky in avoiding the injury bug or have some depth past the first eleven. Up to this point the View has been fortunate but who knows what the next play may bring. I understand your QB may be back in 3-4 weeks. I hope so. It would be fun to play you guys further down the road. I really think this is a pickem game everytime we play. If we play again win or lose I want to play your best. Take care of business and win your region.

I could see these two teams meeting in the playoffs...what a rematch that would be...congrats Westview on survivng a scare...that is what good teams have to do on the way to a title...good luck the rest of the way

Like What this guy say's... enough excuses about who's better than who, who cares. Good teams survive scares and come out with wins. thats what wins championships!

First of all you can not judge a team when you have seen them play once, teams have bad nights and tonight westview didnt have a very good night. And im not taking anything from camden because they have a really good football team and i have alot of respect for them. They are a very tough team and should still have an outstanding year. But as for using the injuries as an excuse that is bullcrap! Westview lost prolly their best offense lineman in senior Zach Gregory who also starts on defense. He was out the entire 2nd half. Please dont uses injuries as an excuse that's very sorry! Now that ive said that, hats off too both teams on an excellent game!!!! GO CHARGERS! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Due you honsetly think camden had a great nite. Losing our QB and wingback in the 2nd quarter. I'm not making excuses for the loss due to injury. But how much Football have you watched or play. But injurys do effect teams to say they don't is crazy. Camden, Westview and all teams in the public sector don't have the privelige of having a second team as good as there first. Why do they give injury reports from high school to the NFL. Westview is a good team but losing a lineman is not the same as a star qb.

Believe it or not , not every post has to be about Milan. "Never?" Twice by large margins in 2001 and once in 2004.

Thank you for giving him the facts chevy! Cause somebody needed too! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Come on man give credit where credit is due.... Westview's line was DOMINATED all night by a line that was probably 50 pounds a player undersized. Yes you're right 2 players don't make a difference...but one player did and that's Berry. Not to mention losing him at the QB position, but he was lost at the run support safety position(which would have held Moore more between the tackles) and most importantly at the holder position for the XP which was the difference in the game. If you are honest with yourself, you know if Berry and Williams hadn't gone out the score could have been 50+ for Camden. Westview had NO answer for the Lion's offense... period. But good teams take advantage of what's given to them and the Chargers made the plays that had to be made to win, you can't take that away from them. It was a great game that just showed there is so much parity in 2A in the West it should make for some EPIC games come playoff time /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

If they as you say " had NO answer," why didn't Camden score a hundred? or a thousand? I understand your disapointment at blowing leads twice ,but come on, you lost to a good football team. You know what they say about "ifs" and "buts."

Due you honsetly think camden had a great nite. Losing our QB and wingback in the 2nd quarter. I'm not making excuses for the loss due to injury. But how much Football have you watched or play. But injurys do effect teams to say they don't is crazy. Camden, Westview and all teams in the public sector don't have the privelige of having a second team as good as there first. Why do they give injury reports from high school to the NFL. Westview is a good team but losing a lineman is not the same as a star qb.

[/

Addressing your excuses, I mean "reasons": # 3 was not out the second half. He played the entire game. Westview had injured players too. Some played, some didn't. Highschools as a rule do not issue injury reports. To do so would violate privacy provisions as highschool players are minors.

Congrats to WV players, Coach Coady & his staff! Thanks to all the WV fans that came down to support their team, it was a great night of HS football! As previously known, ya'll have a classy organization & played a great game.

Wish it could have ended up JUST a 'couple points different...but maybe we can play again?!?

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

GO LIONS! Beat HHS!

www.camdenlions.com

Now that's an intelligent post.