CPA vs Father Ryan

robjim

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wonder if there is a lot of sliding?

Also:

-- Is it OK to reach over the fence and rob the QB of a "home run" pass?

-- Can you play the ball off the fence?

-- If you kick dirt, can the refs throw you out of the game?

-- Will the receivers wear the flip down sunglasses when looking in the lights?

-- Is a really high, short punt a "can of corn"?

Just wondering?

Wonder if there is a lot of sliding?

Also:

-- Is it OK to reach over the fence and rob the QB of a "home run" pass?

-- Can you play the ball off the fence?

-- If you kick dirt, can the refs throw you out of the game?

-- Will the receivers wear the flip down sunglasses when looking in the lights?

-- Is a really high, short punt a "can of corn"?

Just wondering?

All the above, and a coke and a hot dog will cost you $6.00

We were at Greer friday nite, not a bad place to play football. The lights didn't seem to bother the Ryan kicker. The only real problem was the lack of a football score board, it was there but on the ground, out against the left field wall. And not working however the guy in charge said it would be up and working by next friday.

The biggest thing for me was..... I have finally gotten to see Father Ryan win a football game. I have been going since Lussier arrived but this was my first, Of course I live in Oak Ridge and don't get to most of the games. There was a movement to not let me come to the games but that has been lifted now that that string of luck has changed. Something about being on probation was mentioned but I don't take that too seriously. Soooo I will be at the Webb game and look forward to seeing everyone from the Nashville area up in my part of the country.

We were at Greer friday nite, not a bad place to play football. The lights didn't seem to bother the Ryan kicker. The only real problem was the lack of a football score board, it was there but on the ground, out against the left field wall. And not working however the guy in charge said it would be up and working by next friday.

The biggest thing for me was..... I have finally gotten to see Father Ryan win a football game. I have been going since Lussier arrived but this was my first, Of course I live in Oak Ridge and don't get to most of the games. There was a movement to not let me come to the games but that has been lifted now that that string of luck has changed. Something about being on probation was mentioned but I don't take that too seriously. Soooo I will be at the Webb game and look forward to seeing everyone from the Nashville area up in my part of the country.

Oh, so you are the one that made him get to the parochial league games late Saturday morning /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />