Red Boiling Springs @ Lancaster Christian

LCAKnightsFan

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're right...as long as they keep their heads in the real world, or something like it, they should be fine.

My prediction:

LCA 42, RBS 6

Wrong /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I'm going to assume that everyone figures LCA will win by three touchdowns or more and just doesn't want to hurt the feelings of those "hardworking boys" from RBS. Is that about right?

Predictions?

I'm going to go ahead and say Lancaster wins this one 43-14.

Wrong again /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

As far as predictions for the game, RBS definitely has nothing to lose here but in the end I think our talent will be too much for RBS.

LCA 48

RBS 6

Also wrong.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I hope LCA runs up the score all night...let's talk again after Friday.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I do hope we destroy RBS simply so people out there know that is not the level of football program we have now, nor will we ever have.

And for the record, I know plenty about RBS's program...and they haven't put in even close to the work that the LCA boys have. I say that with complete confidence and knowledge about both programs.

Well i'll give it to you on this one. You are a full 9 points away from being like thier program...

I am not here to bash RBS, just to say there is a difference between LCA and RBS.

This one is my favorite one... The difference is all of 9 points.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Wrong /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Wrong again /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Also wrong.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Well i'll give it to you on this one. You are a full 9 points away from being like thier program...

This one is my favorite one... The difference is all of 9 points.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Thanks for your feedback...I'm trying to give RBS some credit here and admit that I underestimated them. I think if you were to watch the film or look at the numbers, the much better team would be obvious.

Well, they did pile up 61 yards of total offense...

And dare i ask how many yards the 3rd best rushing team in the state ran up?? Or how about our dear 96th best rusher in the nation pile up against the tough Red Boiling Springs attack??

Stats tell alot, and I am a firm believe that stats tell a whole lot more about a game than the final score does, but the score still does count for something. And the only way for LCA to have any kind of respectable amount of offense and the score still be only 12 points, then you must have had a butt-load of Turnovers.... which by the way, isn't a good thing either.

This is like the first time in history that someone has had to eat a major amount of crow and their team won.