Dickson County vs Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dickson County's defense has kept them in all their games, look for them to do this again. It's up to the Dickson County offense to do decide this one late. I still give it to Riverdale to shut it down late and secure the win as they did last year.

If your wondering how I know anything about the game last year being a Dobyns Bennett fan, I've got family in Dickson.

Dickson County relies on the run and no one has been able to run on Riverdale all year long. The lack of a passing game from Dickson County will lead to another defensive domination from the Warriors.. 27-7

DC has a pretty good passing game, but their star WR/FS Steadman Bell is out this week so that will really hurt. Also, DC has the best back in region 6 in Shane Rayburn. IMO, DC will be the best team Riverdale has played so far this season.

DC has a pretty good passing game, but their star WR/FS Steadman Bell is out this week so that will really hurt. Also, DC has the best back in region 6 in Shane Rayburn. IMO, DC will be the best team Riverdale has played so far this season.

Yes, the loss of mr. bell will hurt on both sides of the ball. But if Rayburn runs like he has been all year, it will keep DC in this one. I watched him play earlier this year and the power he has to just run through people bigger than him is just increadable to watch.

Yes, the loss of mr. bell will hurt on both sides of the ball. But if Rayburn runs like he has been all year, it will keep DC in this one. I watched him play earlier this year and the power he has to just run through people bigger than him is just increadable to watch.

Good luck trying to run again the Riverdale d-fense...lets see already 3 shut outs.. ok.. Go Warriors!!