Dickson County vs Riverdale

CantStopTheChop

but man it seems like forever since i have seen my warriors play and we have an off week this week so it makes it longer til i can see them play. another sad theory is i will probably miss the WC game too in a few weeks.

but yeah i know MANY riverdale folk will be at the lebanon/WC game this friday, game featuring our next 2 opponents.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice win RHS you have a very good football team. Im so proud of our boys they played a very good game our D stoped RHS on 2 4th and shorts. we had a chance in the 4Q to tie it up but poor coaching killed us one more time giveing RHS A short feild with pooch kicks and Running Right Running left and Running up the middle on 3 plays in a row from your own 10 with the game on the line might work with North East but never over a team like RHS Dickson has the Talent year in and year out but they will never be able to show case it till we get a coach that can think out side of the boxes.

DC5A I have to disagree with you here. DC was completely outmatched in size, speed, and just pure athleticism. Although we did match them in speed better than usual. Riverdales line probably outweighed DC's Defensive front by 75 lbs, the biggest player on our defense would have probably been the fourth smallest on their O. Not to mention we had Steadman Bell out, that long pass wouldn't have happened with him out there, plus he would have been a huge help on offense. You throw all that in there and it takes some VERY good coaching to hang with Riverdale. Hands off to Riverdale they look very impressive. I feel pretty good about the rest of the season for DC.

On a somewhat side note, I thought that holding call in the fourth was a joke.

DC5A I have to disagree with you here. DC was completely outmatched in size, speed, and just pure athleticism. Although we did match them in speed better than usual. Riverdales line probably outweighed DC's Defensive front by 75 lbs, the biggest player on our defense would have probably been the fourth smallest on their O. Not to mention we had Steadman Bell out, that long pass wouldn't have happened with him out there, plus he would have been a huge help on offense. You throw all that in there and it takes some VERY good coaching to hang with Riverdale. Hands off to Riverdale they look very impressive. I feel pretty good about the rest of the season for DC.

On a somewhat side note, I thought that holding call in the fourth was a joke.

i AGREE WITH A LOT OF WHAT YOU SAID...your coaches i thought did a great job another poster mentioned pooch kicks well in my opinion your coaches saw somthing on film because you darn near recovered one after your second TD...I do not know if that pass would have been completed or not but it was a nice play and great pass by tre...and to comment QUICKLY on your side note...there were some DC fans sitting on the vistors side I was sitting and talking to one of them the whole game and on that play i saw a bunch of RIVERDALE players and was getting ill because none of them tackled him...i didnt even see the flag at first BUT the DC fan next to me said he sawit from here (opposite end of the field)and said he hooked him with his arm so...take that for what it is worth

NOW ON TO MY VIEW OF THE GAME.....SINCE 2P SAID HE CARED LOL

I thought this was a well coached gameon both sides of the feild...we took it to them in the first QTR moved the ball well scored our first 14 in that QTR and DC moved the ball some with the fullback dive and some nice passes to move the chains...and that RB 27 is very good and the QB did a great job for them too the coaches for DC set our players up during the first QTR and used it in the 2nd QTR we stopped ourselves as did DC with fumbles our coaches made nice adjustments to DC adjustments during the game I am not doing the job of both staffs justice both teams were well prepared we came out throwing the ball well tre is really on target with his passes he let 1 hang a little bit and threw one a little low (would have been a tough catch but catchable)but coach is right our pass has to be respected our line gives tre plentyof time to get the ball off most of the time so when our tougher opponents come for region they will have to keep some DBs and safteys outof the box (i hope lol) it was nice to see coach A agree with me about making teams RESPECT our pass and if he keeps calling the plays like he did tonight THEY WILL

DC is a very good football team and a well coached team but so are we...we just had a little more talent tonight

Congrats Warriors!!! Great job!!

I was worried about this one being kind of a sandwich game and DC being such a good team.

Can anyone give an injury report? Who made it back, who is still out, any new injuries. etc...? I didn't make the game which is pretty rare. I'm in a pretty weird situation...down in Jacksonville FL and will be rooting against the guys with the spear on their helmet tonight.

Great job Warriors....it ill be showtime in two weeks!!!

Congrats Warriors!!! Great job!!

I was worried about this one being kind of a sandwich game and DC being such a good team.

Can anyone give an injury report? Who made it back, who is still out, any new injuries. etc...? I didn't make the game which is pretty rare. I'm in a pretty weird situation...down in Jacksonville FL and will be rooting against the guys with the spear on their helmet tonight.

Great job Warriors....it ill be showtime in two weeks!!!

Please, give credit where it is due. Apparently DC gave the "vaulted" Warrior Defense everything they wanted. Riverdale fans wake up, you are no better than anyone in our Region. It will come down to coaching as to who will be the Region Champ, and "I Believe" in coach Shad. He gets the most out of his players when it counts. Hold on to your hats Region 4 5A fans, the last few weeks are going to be exciting.

and that RB 27 is very good

I believe you meant RB 21 if you were talking about Riverdale & that would be VANHOOSE.. we have a 2 (McClain) 6 (Lee) 7 ( (Ebalarosa) & a couple of others that sub in & out but hoose holds onto the ball GREAT!! Warriors Great to see the TEAM SPIRIT on the side (especially w/ no band to get the crowd going) yall kept the crowd loud & crazy.. Travis was doing some serious drilling on the field (nice to see) & some serious leading off the field (really nice to see) Pope (some REALLY great blocks!!) only bad points were the flags being thrown on the o-line...but i think we expected flags to be thrown in DC just did not know when & where.. Nice Win!! & nice 2 see Boykin back!! 6 & O .. Congrats WARRIORS!!

Did want to say that DC did give it their all & played really well & their crowd was awesome..really nice people there.. thanks for the hospitality & the homecoming show was nice..

Please, give credit where it is due. Apparently DC gave the "vaulted" Warrior Defense everything they wanted. Riverdale fans wake up, you are no better than anyone in our Region. It will come down to coaching as to who will be the Region Champ, and "I Believe" in coach Shad. He gets the most out of his players when it counts. Hold on to your hats Region 4 5A fans, the last few weeks are going to be exciting.

Your right about one thing, its going to get exciting but let me guess, your going to pick against Riverdale in the next for games. Your the one that needs to open your eyes and see that Riverdales Defense is the real deal and thats what wins championships. I guess at the end of the year if Riverdale wins it all you'll already be talking about next year and how they'll be going down....Its ashamed you can use true football knowledge in making your predictions instead of basing it soley on your hatred for Riverdale...

Good luck to Riverdale on the rest of the season. I hope you guys enjoyed your trip and got to see some of the best floats around. This crowd was a homecoming crowd but we usually still have a packed house and we have one of the best student sections I've ever seen. Also, that was one of the biggest visiting crowds I've seen at DC. I doubt our visiting bleachers ever get filled. They are huge!

Your right about one thing, its going to get exciting but let me guess, your going to pick against Riverdale in the next for games. Your the one that needs to open your eyes and see that Riverdales Defense is the real deal and thats what wins championships. I guess at the end of the year if Riverdale wins it all you'll already be talking about next year and how they'll be going down....Its ashamed you can use true football knowledge in making your predictions instead of basing it soley on your hatred for Riverdale...

/thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

shut up, yall kissed BAs dline on the lips giving them all kinds of credit, stinks to know that aint even the best dline you will face this year huh. record shows we are better than everyone in the region (until WC gets their chance to tie it up with our off week atleast). rankings show we are better than everyone in the state. now these things are irrelevant if we cant hold up to them, why else would i mention then ifi didnt "believe" we will?

smyrnas not the only one who "believes" by any means. i believe smyrna will "leave" the regular season with atleast 2 more losses.