South Carolina - Westside vs. Brentwood Academy

USA1

I have seen him play 2 times, McCallie and Smyrna. My opinion : OVERRATED

mr. 2 cents, here are my 2 cents: the box score from last week's game against Baylor:

Scoring summary

BA-J.R. Moore 32 FG. BA-Chris Jordan 2 run (Moore kick). BA-Jordan 42 run (Moore kick). BA-Joshua Pleasant 63 pass from Cody Nelson (kick failed). BA-Jordan 66 run (Moore kick).

Rushing

John Robley Caldwell 3-5

Victor Caro 3-20

Chase Daugherty 1-0

Mason Graham 2-3

Chris Jordan 18-183, 3 TD

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have no idea dude. We are pumped about our trip to tennessee so excuse my over enthusiasm but I tell it like it is. As Byrnes demonstrated to you boys a couple of years ago when they paid you a visit. tennessee high school football does not match up too well with the top tier South Carolina teams. I saw a replay of that game. Speed is one of the big difference between you boys and our best. Unless "interesting" is tennessee talk for masacre you are being way too kind to the locals INVON1. Remember the name Montez Hatten. You will be hearing it a lot on Saturday.

Wow I haven't posted in a looong time but I had to break my silence and post this one.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnatio...e=communityfbIP

Ranking of states in high school football:

Tennessee #18

S.C. #32

or let me guess espn is bias...hmmmmm

Don't match up, are you kidding, you can't live off the success of Byrnes alone. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

Wow I haven't posted in a looong time but I had to break my silence and post this one.....

http://sports.espn.go.com/chat/sportsnatio...e=communityfbIP

Ranking of states in high school football:

Tennessee #18

S.C. #32

or let me guess espn is bias...hmmmmm

Don't match up, are you kidding, you can't live off the success of Byrnes alone. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

You might want to actually do a thorough reading of polls before you try to use them to trash talk. The ranking you linked to was for total football strenght...including Pro, College and High School. For High School alone, they rank SC #12, and TN # 18.

Regardless, should be a great game. Both teams are currently ranked #2 overall in their respective states by M**P**ps. Or it might be *ax*re**! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I was feeling good about things because of how good we are. Now I have seen film. Coach Luckadoo tries to make us worried about every opponent we play so we don't take them lightly. He didn't even try that after we watched the films. How could he? You give it to the same guy just about every play. It is going to take us 15 minutes to prepare. There's not even a lead blocker! If you guys are calling Brentwood your #2 team in the state of Tennessee your state will be even more embarrased than they were when you threw one of your patsy teams to Byrnes. No excuses this time SC vs TN ranked vs ranked. Take it like men, don't give me your "rebuilding crap".

You might want to actually do a thorough reading of polls before you try to use them to trash talk. The ranking you linked to was for total football strenght...including Pro, College and High School. For High School alone, they rank SC #12, and TN # 18.

Regardless, should be a great game. Both teams are currently ranked #2 overall in their respective states by M**P**ps. Or it might be *ax*re**! /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Dang there goes my thunder.. /biggrin.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":D" border="0" alt="biggrin.gif" /> give me a minute, I'm sure I can find a poll somewhere in my favor.. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" />

I was feeling good about things because of how good we are. Now I have seen film. Coach Luckadoo tries to make us worried about every opponent we play so we don't take them lightly. He didn't even try that after we watched the films. How could he? You give it to the same guy just about every play. It is going to take us 15 minutes to prepare. There's not even a lead blocker! If you guys are calling Brentwood your #2 team in the state of Tennessee your state will be even more embarrased than they were when you threw one of your patsy teams to Byrnes. No excuses this time SC vs TN ranked vs ranked. Take it like men, don't give me your "rebuilding crap".

I am doing my best not to laugh my ___ off at RamsRule. Know of what you speak before you speak, little lamb. I think you should spend some time reading Sun Tzu.

The patsy of whom you speak is one of the most storied football programs in the Southeast, and yes that includes South Carolina, with over 100 years of history that includes many State Championships. Many collegiate and professional players have walked its halls and have gone on to lead major corporations and hold some of the highest positions in the Government and the Military.

The Carolinians that I know and with whom I enjoyed my four years of college do not conduct themselves in the manner that you do; they are not boastful and overly prideful; they are good, humble people like you'll get to know in Brentwood, TN. They will be overly hospitable even for you, because they are good people.

I was at the Byrnes game, and that is still one of the best HS teams I have ever seen, and yes, they did catch MBA at the best/worst possible time. You speak proudly of yourself to think you are in the same ballpark as that team.

I am very familiar with SC as I played not far from lovely Anderson in college straight up HWY 29, and I spent a good amount of time around Anderson, Clemson, Easley, Belton, and Honea Path.

As it relates to BA, please continue to think of yourself as far superior in ability and game planning. Do you even know how many young men they have placed in D-1? It may be younger than MBA, but its young history is chock full of State Championships and incredible accomplishments; it is truly one of the top 5 programs year in/out in the Southeast. Since its founding in 1969, I challenge you to find a school with a better record.

I have the utmost respect for BA, its players, and most certainly its coaches; you will too, very soon.

BA and all of us that support that program are eagerly awaiting your arrival.

I am doing my best not to laugh my ___ off at RamsRule. Know of what you speak before you speak, little lamb. I think you should spend some time reading Sun Tzu.

The patsy of whom you speak is one of the most storied football programs in the Southeast, and yes that includes South Carolina, with over 100 years of history that includes many State Championships. Many collegiate and professional players have walked its halls and have gone on to lead major corporations and hold some of the highest positions in the Government and the Military.

The Carolinians that I know and with whom I enjoyed my four years of college do not conduct themselves in the manner that you do; they are not boastful and overly prideful; they are good, humble people like you'll get to know in Brentwood, TN. They will be overly hospitable even for you, because they are good people.

I was at the Byrnes game, and that is still one of the best HS teams I have ever seen, and yes, they did catch MBA at the best/worst possible time. You speak proudly of yourself to think you are in the same ballpark as that team.

I am very familiar with SC as I played not far from lovely Anderson in college straight up HWY 29, and I spent a good amount of time around Anderson, Clemson, Easley, Belton, and Honea Path.

As it relates to BA, please continue to think of yourself as far superior in ability and game planning.

I have the utmost respect for BA, its players, and most certainly its coaches; you will too, very soon.

very well said flyby...have watched BA football for years, and whether they win or lose, they will be gentlemen. I have seen every game this year, the offense is still a work in progress, but that defense! I have never seen such a dominating front...this will be a great game.

As it relates to BA, please continue to think of yourself as far superior in ability and game planning.

Chill dude. I don't even remember who it was. I just remember that they didn't put up much of a fight. I wasn't trying to insult that school but I guess that came off kinda bad. Anybody can have a bad day or season I guess. When you see us or hear about us you will understand why it is hard for me to contain myself. Byrnes is the only team that has a chance to beat us this year.

Chill dude. I don't even remember who it was. I just remember that they didn't put up much of a fight. I wasn't trying to insult that school but I guess that came off kinda bad. Anybody can have a bad day or season I guess. When you see us or hear about us you will understand why it is hard for me to contain myself. Byrnes is the only team that has a chance to beat us this year.

"Dude", I am not on an SC HS board talking about how BA is going to crush you. You bring this upon yourself. If you were humble like the fans of MBA's developing rivalries in KY, then you would be warmly received here. Simply show some respect for someone else's program; I can promise you that you'll be respected here on this board and most importantly in person upon your arrival to TN. SC is a wonderful state full of lots of pride, but I can promise you that that same level of pride exists in small towns just like Anderson, SC all over this country. West is not special; there are many good and quite a few great programs across this country. You are going to be the guest of one of the great programs on Saturday. Please conduct yourself in a manner that is representative of the great State of South Carolina.

Go get'em Eagles!!!!!

mr. 2 cents, here are my 2 cents: the box score from last week's game against Baylor:

Scoring summary

BA-J.R. Moore 32 FG. BA-Chris Jordan 2 run (Moore kick). BA-Jordan 42 run (Moore kick). BA-Joshua Pleasant 63 pass from Cody Nelson (kick failed). BA-Jordan 66 run (Moore kick).

Rushing

John Robley Caldwell 3-5

Victor Caro 3-20

Chase Daugherty 1-0

Mason Graham 2-3

Chris Jordan 18-183, 3 TD

I knew someone would bite, and throw this stat out. MBA had 2 players rush for 150 yards against Baylor.