South Carolina - Westside vs. Brentwood Academy

USA1

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rightfully so...I can see how that would be annoying.../rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Ouch BRBB! I was just trying to write colorfully. /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I have seen him play 2 times, McCallie and Smyrna. My opinion : OVERRATED

Wow, if Chris Jordan is overrated, then somebody please show me the real deal. But I'm sure you know what you're talking about. Each of those 12 scholarship offers he has from power conferance schools including most of the SEC must be wrong about him. Not to mention Nick Saban is after him hard--I think he might know a thing or two about judging talent.

All this to say, teams have been stacking 8 & 9 in the box against BA. So I can see how you might not be blown away by his stats thus far. Doesn't mean the kid isn't an incredible RB.

I love these interstate battles. I realize TN HS football isn't viewed as some of the best in the country. But it would be awesome to see BA beat these guys.

You have no idea dude. We are pumped about our trip to tennessee so excuse my over enthusiasm but I tell it like it is. As Byrnes demonstrated to you boys a couple of years ago when they paid you a visit. tennessee high school football does not match up too well with the top tier South Carolina teams. I saw a replay of that game. Speed is one of the big difference between you boys and our best. Unless "interesting" is tennessee talk for masacre you are being way too kind to the locals INVON1. Remember the name Montez Hatten. You will be hearing it a lot on Saturday.

RamsRule....Get ready for a heck of a game because BA has speed and size...and BA home field advantage....and a Huge running back...In reference to the Byrnes-MBA game a few years ago, Byrnes was a top ten team nationally, WestSide is not.....Byrnes had one of the nation's top quarterbacks, ya'll do not....MBA was not one of the better teams in Tennessee that year, BA is....Expect a fun game to watch because BA is a completely different team than the team Byrnes played...so shut your mouth and get hyped because this is gonna be a good one.

Remember the name Chris Jordan. He is huge. He is fast. And he is going to run you. If not over you, around you.

Remember the names Jabaree Tuani and Thad McHaney. They are going to hit your quarterback. Alot.

"You have no idea dude. We are pumped about our trip to tennessee so excuse my over enthusiasm but I tell it like it is. As Byrnes demonstrated to you boys a couple of years ago when they paid you a visit. tennessee high school football does not match up too well with the top tier South Carolina teams. I saw a replay of that game. Speed is one of the big difference between you boys and our best. Unless "interesting" is tennessee talk for masacre you are being way too kind to the locals INVON1. Remember the name Montez Hatten. You will be hearing it a lot on Saturday."

RamsRule, we'll see, my man. BA's D has gone up against some powerful, fast offenses. They have allowed 28 points in 5 games. They have injured multiple quarterbacks. They have held the defending TN 5A champions to 13 points.

p.s. It doesn't matter how fast your players are, they will struggle to tackle 6'2" 225 pound SEC recruit Chris Jordan. Also, the BA fan section is guaranteed to get in your players' heads. Trust me.

Wow, if Chris Jordan is overrated, then somebody please show me the real deal. But I'm sure you know what you're talking about. Each of those 12 scholarship offers he has from power conferance schools including most of the SEC must be wrong about him. Not to mention Nick Saban is after him hard--I think he might know a thing or two about judging talent.

All this to say, teams have been stacking 8 & 9 in the box against BA. So I can see how you might not be blown away by his stats thus far. Doesn't mean the kid isn't an incredible RB.

I love these interstate battles. I realize TN HS football isn't viewed as some of the best in the country. But it would be awesome to see BA beat these guys.

Overrated may have been a little harsh. I guess going to see him play I was expecting more based on what I have read on these boards. 23 carries for 73 yards? Smyrna has a good defense though. Sorry if I made all the fans of the SEC and Clemson mad. I'm sure Smyrna had 8 or 9 in the box the whole game after BA 80 yard TD pass in the second qtr.