perry county v. Zion Christian

vikingpride

who r u talkin abot that never played befor? some of them did not ploy lst yr but they have playd before. u r just makin excuses. and nobody is doging playuers they r doin best they can with bad coaching. gill webb made bad desison fring coach bradly. his team is 5-1 rigt now.

well it must be obvious that you must be bradleys brother, cousin or something. grow up. you sound like you are about 12 years old. we need to contact coacht about some of your comments.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it must be obvious that you must be bradleys brother, cousin or something. grow up. you sound like you are about 12 years old. we need to contact coacht about some of your comments.

i can personally garantee that is no brother, cousin or something of coach bradley. his brother is an outstanding Captain in the U.S. Army. Served in Iraq (with medals of bravery) and is going back!! how dare you accuse him of posting something like that. Leave Bradley's name out of your problems.

btw Coach Bart Stowe's tomcats are 5-1. ranked 7th in tennessee. J.V and freshmen remain undefeated.

no i am not kin to bradly just a fan. but sence everbody is pickin on poor bubbabob i will just keep my opinons to my self form now on. i am not only preson saying these things about pc coaches, mt plesant wayne co and others are saying same things.form now on i will just let others coment about pc coaches. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Phillips and Campbell had a great game on the defensive end. That was the D-Money who made all-state last year in action! It is a shame that this is Reed and Phillips' last year. And yes, Campbell is a sophomore.

just a common sense question... how can the campbell and phillips (whatever position they play) kid have a "great game" when PC defense allowed the worst team in 12 A 42 points..... there is no such thing as having a great game when you lose to a team like Zion and also going into this week 0-6 or whatever their record is.... as a parent, I teach my kids the value of hard work equals the success on the field.. . PC has not experienced that yet... which means they need to experience hard work on the practice field before success comes their way... ask Big Bigby... he will tell you the same thing...

just a common sense question... how can the campbell and phillips (whatever position they play) kid have a "great game" when PC defense allowed the worst team in 12 A 42 points..... there is no such thing as having a great game when you lose to a team like Zion and also going into this week 0-6 or whatever their record is.... as a parent, I teach my kids the value of hard work equals the success on the field.. . PC has not experienced that yet... which means they need to experience hard work on the practice field before success comes their way... ask Big Bigby... he will tell you the same thing...

They are cornerbacks, and as you probably know, if the rest of the team is doing their job, the runners should never even get to them. I stand by what I said, they both had a great game, blocking passes, making tackles, fumble recov eries, etc. Two cornerbacks cannot do everything by themselves. And exactly how do you know how hard they have been working? Have you been at our practices, camps, etc.? I guarantee you my kid has worked as hard as any kid out there anywhere. I can't say the same for some of the others on the team, but I can for some.

Safety4, uh-uhhh-no-no, Bigby has done stated that he feels for what Perry County is going through. Not going to get after them for the mess that these folks are suffering.

I don't know the politics of the area, but the kids on the field look as though the talent is there. Haven't ever seen a situation where the coaches are taking this kind of heat and still sticks to the same exact play calling week in and week out it seems.

I'm in fear that something else is at work here. If the good folks down in PC stay on some coat tails of the right people, the truth will be known...... eventually.

Enough said, non of Bigby's business. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Safety4, uh-uhhh-no-no, Bigby has done stated that he feels for what Perry County is going through. Not going to get after them for the mess that these folks are suffering.

I don't know the politics of the area, but the kids on the field look as though the talent is there. Haven't ever seen a situation where the coaches are taking this kind of heat and still sticks to the same exact play calling week in and week out it seems.

I'm in fear that something else is at work here. If the good folks down in PC stay on some coat tails of the right people, the truth will be known...... eventually.

Enough said, non of Bigby's business. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Very insightful, BB. And you are from Mt Pleasant.

no they did not quite they r still ther and r still playin hard #11 reed shoud be a su[perstar and #7philips had awsome game fri night. who wsa litle wing u r talkin about? was it tha cambell kid? he is still there to he is a prety good litle player i think hes only a sophmore if he grows a few mor inches he will be a forse in tha futuer. but this is reed and philips last yr i feel 4 them.

Dude you are pitiful.....nice job on trying to disguise yourself with poor spelling....Nedn1stgrade is that you....

I don't think it's Ned. He doesn't need to disguise himself, he says whatever he wants to anyway.

Hey Vikingfan:

Had lunch w/Coach B last Sat. He's doing great! He's really enjoying his job @ Haywood. He & his family are in living in Jackson & enjoy being close to lots of shopping malls, restaurants etc.

He'll get another HC job within a year or two and it'll more than likely be a larger class (3A or above) school either here in Tenn. or maybe Florida. No offense to the current coach & coaches in Linden, but PC let a good one get away.

I sure hope all the PC players, parents etc. rally around this team & coaches. The past is over; what's done is done, and it's time for all these young men to step up, listen to your coaches and play football to the best of your ability. Don't worry about the scoreboard; just do your job and execute your assignment. The scoreboard will take care of itself.

You really shouldn't post on Perry County threads when you do not have a CLUE what you are talking about.

Man, ease up....just having a little fun!?!?!? Just haven't heard from you in a while, thought you might be in disguise....and by the way, I was not claiming to know anything that is going on in PC....the only reason I even get on these threads is because I have a great friend that is coaching over there. I know the situation was real bad with the ousting of Coach Bradley, and I just think he is the victim of an unlucky circumstance....I do know that about Perry County.....Now Hickman County, I got you beat on that one!!!!