Rockwood @ Harriman

Jet Pride

"the biggest dog" I will tell you exactly why I think this.. 4 years ago when harriman got the class of 07 in and started mostly freshman everyone thought that they was going to be the class by the time they were seniors to take harriman to a state championship.. the 4 years they was they went 0-4 against Rockwood.. (2003 47-7)(2004 51-20) (2005 41-7) (2006 46-34) Last year they gave a good game to Rockwood but was not what people expected.. I think if this was any Coach they would have been to a champion ship.. they dropped to single A I think 2 years ago.. still nothing.. People may disagree with me but this game will be up to how they coaches prepare there team.. I think all the players are going to play hard.. I will give my prediction later..

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just dont know if the big blue can stop the smashmouth game of the Tigers.. Cause thats what the tigers are going 2 come out and try 2 do. But the devils know that and they are going 2 stop the run. Thats why i thank the tigers QB is going 2 have a big game. Didnt play last week and is going 2 want to come out and show every1 that he is still the best QB in the county. But the blue has a lot of speed but the tigers prove against midway that they can handle speed. But i thank the tigers will win, but not 4 sure what the score will be. I will take a guess later.

I heard #44 was injured? Anyone know what happened today at practiced...

I dont know what happened in practice but I heard he was injured and may not be playing Friday night. Does anybody have the lowdown on this. What I heard was they didnt want to risk further injury with Loudon(district) coming into Rockwood next week. This one is for pride and to keep the streak going but Loudon is a key district game. The playoffs are key to next weeks game. GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Harriman will probably make it close for at least a half, but I just think Rockwood is a little more physical than Harriman and the Blue Devils haven't really faced anyone as physical and aggressive as Rockwood so it'll be interesting to see how they handle it, but I'm thinking Rockwood by 13. Could be closer than that though with Allen possibly out.

"the biggest dog" I will tell you exactly why I think this.. 4 years ago when harriman got the class of 07 in and started mostly freshman everyone thought that they was going to be the class by the time they were seniors to take harriman to a state championship.. the 4 years they was they went 0-4 against Rockwood.. (2003 47-7)(2004 51-20) (2005 41-7) (2006 46-34) Last year they gave a good game to Rockwood but was not what people expected.. I think if this was any Coach they would have been to a champion ship.. they dropped to single A I think 2 years ago.. still nothing.. People may disagree with me but this game will be up to how they coaches prepare there team.. I think all the players are going to play hard.. I will give my prediction later..

So... you are basing this coach and his use of talent based on the results of 4 games over the last 4 years...because of one class that had some guys that were good athletes as freshman? Those kids started as freshman because they came in to a school that had been 0-10 the previous three years. This coach took over the program and has gone 8 - 4 the last two years. I can't believe you'd trash someone on this board with so little knowledge to back it up. I guess that's the reality of cyberspace these days. Anyone can say and believe anything they'd like.

I thought we could have an intelligent discussion about this team and I might learn something more about them. I can see that won't happen.

So... you are basing this coach and his use of talent based on the results of 4 games over the last 4 years...because of one class that had some guys that were good athletes as freshman? Those kids started as freshman because they came in to a school that had been 0-10 the previous three years. This coach took over the program and has gone 8 - 4 the last two years. I can't believe you'd trash someone on this board with so little knowledge to back it up. I guess that's the reality of cyberspace these days. Anyone can say and believe anything they'd like.

I thought we could have an intelligent discussion about this team and I might learn something more about them. I can see that won't happen.

Biggest Dog, I don't know what that person means. Everytime they've faced Harriman, Harriman has been ready. Last year especially.... and I promise you come Friday Night they'll be up for this one too!!!! again this is only my opinion.

It'll be a good one, no doubt about it... good talent on both sides of the ball...speed, size and strength. Even youth will play a big factor in this one, on both sides. Records and classifications means nothing in this one

Allen has been bothered by an injury for weeks and has played through the pain. If he does sit out I'm sure it's a coaching decision because I'd say he wants to play.

As far as the game, it's interesting this year because I think Harriman might have the advantage up front but Rockwood has the edge in the passing game.

For Harriman to win, they've got to find a passing game this week. I don't think they can run the ball down Rockwood's throat.