Top 2A Quarterbacks

TWizzy551

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to have to put my two cents in also. Matt Hudson from JCS has my vote. Statistics wise, I have seen higher numbers. BUT his leadership abilities are unmatched, and his display of character on and off the field shows his true self. He is able to lead the Eagles like a true quarterback should, and Matt does it with class. Also, he is a TEAM PLAYER.. a vision that can sometimes be lost in sports.

My baby is the best QB in the NATION forget the state...he is probably gonna be heaed to take over Tim Tebow's job after this yr.!!He is just that good forget randall cobb...its all bout my baby Zach breazeale!!

Can't argue with that one that's pretty convincing. I was actually thinking that they should take Randall's scholly away from UK and give it to Breazeale, but that's just based on the dominate performances I've seen him put on against Alcoa the past three years /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Spencer Berry has my vote. He doesn't have the highest nubers, but only because Camden is a running team always have been always will be. When it comes to passing he can throw anything post, fade, slant, hot route you name it. He's got great size standing at about 6'4 or so weighing 185 he can really read the Defense. He can run very well he's quick out of pocket and he'll make ya miss or flat out run you over. He's the best leader on the team and always supportive, and he never gets rattled. He's a solid athlete I'd want him on my team anyday.

Spencer Berry has my vote. He doesn't have the highest nubers, but only because Camden is a running team always have been always will be. When it comes to passing he can throw anything post, fade, slant, hot route you name it. He's got great size standing at about 6'4 or so weighing 185 he can really read the Defense. He can run very well he's quick out of pocket and he'll make ya miss or flat out run you over. He's the best leader on the team and always supportive, and he never gets rattled. He's a solid athlete I'd want him on my team anyday.

Berry is a great athlete. Hard to accept the fact that he is injured. Speaking of... how long is he out?

Can't argue with that one that's pretty convincing. I was actually thinking that they should take Randall's scholly away from UK and give it to Breazeale, but that's just based on the dominate performances I've seen him put on against Alcoa the past three years /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

can't agrue with u there they should give my baby a scholarship at kentucky but he has done decided to go to florida or he would take cobb's scholarship!! cobb is a joke /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> its all bout my baby

go #1

Nobody has said anything about ole Bill Hardegree of USJ???? Thrown for 1,342 yards already. He also threw for 300 yards and six touchdowns in the first half of their game two weeks ago.

I'm not trying to bash Hardigree or the USJ squad here. I have a lot of respect for them. But USJ throws it most of the time. You could get the worst quarterback in the state to have numbers like that if you passed every play. Hardigree is a quality player, but I've got to see more from him than big numbers on a big number of pass plays.