Greeneville vs. Volunteer-What going to happen?

DevilFan77

That sure was a great game nail-bitter til the end. Greeneville played great and just when u think the defense is gonna let up they come away with a ff and a recovery. I just wish we would have thrown the ball a little more although the ground game looked great. Oh and the refs for this game where did they come from geez how many holding calls did they not see. Cant wait til next week

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kevo, I picked yall to win the IMAC in August but I picked Volunteer to win tonight. I see yall are not letting up. Break it down.

Volunteer had some biiiiiiiig boys. I didn't have the best seat in the house but i think the ref's went to school at TN school for the blind. They missed some calls on both teams IMO. Barner is a beast i swear i saw him run through a hole on the last drive that was no bigger then a foot and a half wide. He seems to get tripped up to ez but out of a 1-10 i give the boy a 15. Dont think Greenday was hitting on all cylinders the whole game but he got the job done. How about that hit by Joel Brimer on the QB........ i wouldn't know i looked at my cell phone right B4 it happened, i was ticked, If anyone can find the video post it cuz i want to see it. Lance had a awesome game to. I dont think they could stop the speed the devils were packing, i wish the WR's would have helped Greenstuff more, they all have the talent an the skill. Chad has the new golden foot, taking that crown from Hughes (last years kicker). Volunteer IMO lost the game because of fumbles. Both teams were out for blood, an i think that game could have gone ether way. Hopefully Greenhouse gets the team ready for Cherokee next week. See yall there /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Kevo you are right about the team not running on all cylinders. I know Jordan along with many of the other starters were out sick with this stomach virus part of the week. Wed. I started worring if we would have a full team or not. You are rignt about Barner, I dont think his # got called much last year. I have been shocked by his ability. I also hope someone got Joel's hit on the QB on film. It truly should have been the hit of the weeeeek.

Good game for both teams. Turn overs and question and lack of calls were also a difference maker. Someone please explaine the punt that rolled into the end zone being spotted on the 6" line to me.

Hey barb, you claim to be a teacher at 210 Tusculum Blvd. but I can't quite seem to pin-point exactlly who you are, give me a hint or something. Anyway...quick question for the Falcon faithful. Is number 45 for the orange and blue Cody Baugh? or Ball? Didn't quite catch his name as we shook hands before the game or hear Mr.Raider clearly enough over the PA. And oh yea...FIG42, maybe if you take me out to dinner sometime I'll explain to you the dilema we encountered down inside the 1yd line off of #7's (QB/CB/P/K/any other positions im missing?!LoL) punt. Correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't Mr.Cradic of some sort of relation to Greeneville's former (but still loved and missed) LineBacker Coach Jamie Christian?

Hey barb, you claim to be a teacher at 210 Tusculum Blvd. but I can't quite seem to pin-point exactlly who you are, give me a hint or something. Anyway...quick question for the Falcon faithful. Is number 45 for the orange and blue Cody Baugh? or Ball? Didn't quite catch his name as we shook hands before the game or hear Mr.Raider clearly enough over the PA. And oh yea...FIG42, maybe if you take me out to dinner sometime I'll explain to you the dilema we encountered down inside the 1yd line off of #7's (QB/CB/P/K/any other positions im missing?!LoL) punt. Correct me if I'm wrong...but isn't Mr.Cradic of some sort of relation to Greeneville's former (but still loved and missed) LineBacker Coach Jamie Christian?

1. I think you are referrring to one of the backup QBs and holder for extra points, #14 Dylan Christian. He is closely related to Jamie Christian.

2. #45 for the Falcons is Cody Ball.

3. Good game last night. Turnovers and bad timing of penalties killed us last night. You guys have a good football team and I wish you the best the rest of the way. Disappointing loss since the game was up for grabs until late. We are against the ropes now and need to win out.

GO FALCONS!!!

Comp, there is no IMAC. Hasn't been for a few years. We became the 5 Rivers Conference, the same time y'all became the Mountain Lakes.

I know but in '09 they will probably change it back...anyway it sounds better and is easier to type. Looks like our end of the state will be most effected by '09. As far as the game goes it looks like mental prepardness is the strong suite of Greeneville. It's the mark of a great coach.

I know but in '09 they will probably change it back...anyway it sounds better and is easier to type. Looks like our end of the state will be most effected by '09. As far as the game goes it looks like mental prepardness is the strong suite of Greeneville. It's the mark of a great coach.

Comp, I think your right on both points. Greeneville doesnt, have a Curt Phillips, but what a lot people don't know is that GHS has great team speed. All 4 of their defensive front runs under 5 flat.

Comp, I think your right on both points. Greeneville doesnt, have a Curt Phillips, but what a lot people don't know is that GHS has great team speed. All 4 of their defensive front runs under 5 flat.

Stacy wrote a few new songs just to deal with the scheme yall had on the DL. It was pretty smart on the part of your coach. He will undoubtedly give Woods a run for the money as IMAC's Admiral.