Northside over Southside !?!?!

73choctawqb

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

North Side dominated Southside on offense and Defense. Southside scored on two kickoff returns and a interception for a TD on what looked to be a botched play. James and Newburn had a total of 21 Yards combined for Southside. For Northside, Mann ran up and down the field all night. He rushed for well over 200 hundred yards. Brandon Davis had a big night throwing the ball as well. I said it last week if North Side would ever cut down the penalties and turnovers they would be tough to beat. They still turned the ball over 4 times but not as many penalties. The difference in the score should have been much worse.

Congrats to Northside ! That's why they play the game ..huh ! ANY GIVEN FRIDAY IN THE FALL !!!! That kinda upsets the POLLS a bit doesn't it ! Where's it gonna put the Trojans ? What lies ahead for Southside ! How does their schedule play out for the comin' weeks? Nothside / Southside, you can usually throw records & rankin's out the window anyway ! GOOD OL" FASHION RIVALRY ! Aint it GREAT ! I'm not bashin' Southside, I hear they are VERY STRONG, but ....... Football ! WHAT A GAME !

Best team in Jackson? Didn't North Side get beat by three TD's in their jamboree against JCS?

No disrespect, BUT ........ Jamborees & Showcases don't mean anything! Might be makin' a personell decision, might be tryin to work on a particular phase of your game.High schools answer to "Pre- Season". One things cetain SSide beat a RANKED TEAM that noone gave 'em a chance at accomplishin. I have no personal interest in this issue, but a Jamboree victory is an ego boost & a "high profile "Scrimmage" nothing more ... nothing less!

Three touchdowns means something! Just think it's laughable for Dyersburg fans to try to say that North Side is the best team in Jackson to make their win look better. NS is probably about the fourth best team in Jackson this year.

well, I have no CLUE Who the "BEST TEAM IN JACKSON IS". But I RESPECTFULLY DISAGREE THAT 3 TOUCHDOWNS IN A JAMBOREE MEANS ANYTHING. It didn't matter last night when it counted ! There a too many schools in Jackson for me to concern my country tail with. So I don't know OR CARE WHO THE BEST TEAM IN JACKSON IS. I don't think being the best team in Jackson is a ticket to the "Big Show" anyway. BUT jamborees are just an early fix for all us "HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL JUNKIES" & count for nothing. Those statistics shouldn't even be recorded. Come to think of it ....... they DON"T I haven't seen a jamboree qualfy or disqualify any team for the playoffs!

Who cares where NS ranks in Jackson. I know I don't, and I don't think that being the best or being better then the teams in Jackson is really a major concern of D'burg. I really think they are more concerned about Ripley coming in next week, or least I hope. Yea we did take North Side to the woodshed, but unless South Side makes a deep run in the playoffs it won't matter. The earliest we could possibly see South Side is the semi's and we both got to get there, so being better then the teams in Jackson means nothing. Thats about the only team that could effect us and it would be real late in the season.

I will say that for all the hype South Side has mustard up the last few weeks, and that nice state ranking this score really suprised me.