York Intstitution vs Westmoreland

Mr. Postman1

Can Marcus Duffer and the gang get fired up enough to pull off the upset this friday night? This would be for the regional championship game. Is York too good for us to stay on the field with, or do we have some fight in us that we havnt shown yet this season? To my knowledge York has never beaten Westmoreland including the 2 chances they had last season. We are a little hamstringed with the loss of Freeman but still have some players that might as well step up. This will basically be the same team we will have on the field next season as well. Surely we can come out and play with some emotion this friday night for 4 quarters. Any thoughts? I'm sure that was a stupid question. Here comes Antwan and the Smith County posse to give us their take on things.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can Marcus Duffer and the gang get fired up enough to pull off the upset this friday night? This would be for the regional championship game. Is York too good for us to stay on the field with, or do we have some fight in us that we havnt shown yet this season? To my knowledge York has never beaten Westmoreland including the 2 chances they had last season. We are a little hamstringed with the loss of Freeman but still have some players that might as well step up. This will basically be the same team we will have on the field next season as well. Surely we can come out and play with some emotion this friday night for 4 quarters. Any thoughts? I'm sure that was a stupid question. Here comes Antwan and the Smith County posse to give us their take on things.

I have to pull for Westmoland...but if they stay within 3 td's I'll be surprised.

I don't know if you have saw the dragons this year, but they are the real deal. However, this is at your place which could benefit Westmoreland. If York stays focused on next week and not what they have done up to this point, they are going to be tough to handle.

I have to pull for Westmoland...but if they stay within 3 td's I'll be surprised.

I knew you couldnt resist Antwitt. I'm glad your such a big eagle fan. I'm still pulling for whomever against Smith Co. though. We young this year, and I'll admit I'm shocked at some of our play to this point. Best thing is, I dont think our players are pleased with their performances and I think they can do much better. Friday night we may come out and play our best game of the year. If we do we will win the game. It will take our best game to win though and we know that.

I knew you couldnt resist Antwitt. I'm glad your such a big eagle fan. I'm still pulling for whomever against Smith Co. though. We young this year, and I'll admit I'm shocked at some of our play to this point. Best thing is, I dont think our players are pleased with their performances and I think they can do much better. Friday night we may come out and play our best game of the year. If we do we will win the game. It will take our best game to win though and we know that.

Sorry to bust that bubble...postaldude...but if you play your best game...you will still lose by more than 14. If you don't play your best...it will be ugly. Same thing in week 8. You have no chance to win either game. You'll see soon enough.

I can bet u one thing mr postman them boys and coaches havent forgot about the long ride home after last years double overtime loss when we let a chance to win slip right through our fingers, that one stung really bad so i think that case in point our boys will come ready to play and hopefully take charge of the region this week.

Sorry to bust that bubble...postaldude...but if you play your best game...you will still lose by more than 14. If you don't play your best...it will be ugly. Same thing in week 8. You have no chance to win either game. You'll see soon enough.

Guess I just believe too much that we can be good. Funny thing is, I talked to some Cannon folks after the game and they were not impressed with York much at all. I think they may have played their best game against ya'll but we will see. I know for a fact that Westmoreland has not played to their potential yet this season. You may find that out come friday. We have not played inspired ball all season yet either. Guess I'm as die hard Westmoreland fan as you are Smith Co. probably even more so.

Guess I just believe too much that we can be good. Funny thing is, I talked to some Cannon folks after the game and they were not impressed with York much at all. I think they may have played their best game against ya'll but we will see. I know for a fact that Westmoreland has not played to their potential yet this season. You may find that out come friday. We have not played inspired ball all season yet either. Guess I'm as die hard Westmoreland fan as you are Smith Co. probably even more so.

Mr postman i am a former player and now a fan of york institute but i wouldnt and i wasnt impressed the way york played against cannon i think we played about as bad in 4 or 5 years that i can remember a york team playing we came out flat after a week off we turned the ball over we didnt play good defense we missed a lot of tackles and we didnt run to the ball but since the monterey game we have come to play like we are capable of playingwe are a different team just ask smith county boys they are telling u right they know they have played us and just ask livingston tonight they will tell u it could have been alot worse tonight then jut 33-0 we fumbled on the 8 yard line and we had an 85 yard punt return called back, so i am just saying watch out antwan is trying to tell u right /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Mr postman i am a former player and now a fan of york institute but i wouldnt and i wasnt impressed the way york played against cannon i think we played about as bad in 4 or 5 years that i can remember a york team playing we came out flat after a week off we turned the ball over we didnt play good defense we missed a lot of tackles and we didnt run to the ball but since the monterey game we have come to play like we are capable of playingwe are a different team just ask smith county boys they are telling u right they know they have played us and just ask livingston tonight they will tell u it could have been alot worse tonight then jut 33-0 we fumbled on the 8 yard line and we had an 85 yard punt return called back, so i am just saying watch out antwan is trying to tell u right /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I dont know what you being a former player and all that has to do with anything, but we turned the ball over 6 times against Cannon Co. our senior star player was injured in the 1st quarter and we still won. This has been the story for us all year. We have fumbled and messed around to. I said it would probably be an upset but I think if we play our best game we will win. Come on down and do it but till you do I still think we can win. I havnt been impressed with the way we have played not just 1 game but all year and I think its going to change come friday night.