York Intstitution vs Westmoreland

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stampus Lickus......now that's funny.....YOU talking about somebody being a former player. From what I saw of York........you better hope the bus breaks down or ends up in Northern Kentucky to get a forfeit. Really...I have to be an Eagle fan for a week but I will go out on a limb and say P-man will not be able to say "York" and "never beat us" again in the same sentence.

If you are not impressed with the way they have played all year....what makes you think it's going to change?? Especially when you will be playing the best team you have faced all year.

If you want to compare games...SC v G-ville - Moland v G-ville / SC v MC - Moland v MC / SC v York....Moland v York,,,,,,and we'll leave CC out of it for now................

I would not say that York will be the best team we have faced all year. I would say DCA would classify for that one. York by the sound of things from ya'll kind of got lucky to beat SC. Like Singray said, if we can cut out the fumbles and penalties we will have a shot to win this ball game especially if York is as 1 demensional as they have been in the past. I'm speaking of the non existent passing attack. We may make you SC folks happy after friday night. Then you will have your shot at us in 3 weeks.

I would not say that York will be the best team we have faced all year. I would say DCA would classify for that one. York by the sound of things from ya'll kind of got lucky to beat SC. Like Singray said, if we can cut out the fumbles and penalties we will have a shot to win this ball game especially if York is as 1 demensional as they have been in the past. I'm speaking of the non existent passing attack. We may make you SC folks happy after friday night. Then you will have your shot at us in 3 weeks.

I don't recall anyone saying York was lucky to be us. Go ahead and think that York is one dimensional. They'll hypnotize your DB's and BAM, TD pass. Posty if the Westy players go into this game with the attitude that you have, Westy will be in for a long night. I hope you do make SC fans happy this week. Heck, I'm pullin' for ya but I also know enough about both teams to say York takes this one.

Did anybody see all the top 10 College teams go down today. With this in mind, things happen. I believe Mr. Postman is correct when he said York has never beaten the eagles. If they beat us, it will be through the air, we are capable of keeping the run under control. Our D-Line and linebackers are pretty good and getting better. We have a mental advantage over York, they struggle with us like Gordonsville struggles with SC. I think this game will come down to who makes the least amount of turnovers and penalties. Their is doubt in the minds of York Institute.

You can take care of the run huh?

They average 35+points a game this year. They throw the ball 6 or 8 times a game. In other words, they score by running the football. I want to see you stop the run.

Did anybody see all the top 10 College teams go down today. With this in mind, things happen. I believe Mr. Postman is correct when he said York has never beaten the eagles. If they beat us, it will be through the air, we are capable of keeping the run under control. Our D-Line and linebackers are pretty good and getting better. We have a mental advantage over York, they struggle with us like Gordonsville struggles with SC. I think this game will come down to who makes the least amount of turnovers and penalties. Their is doubt in the minds of York Institute.

York will rush for at least 250 yards as a team...write it down.

York doesn't struggle with Westmoreland. They almost beat you at your place in the playoffs with a much inferior team. York's not bad through the air, but they'll run it right up your guys' butts all night guaranteed. Jones, Wright, Van Wormer, and Norman are just too fast. York 34-20

Guest Termite

Tell me after Friday who is the best.....

Nobody said lucky....I thing most everybody said York outplayed SC.

1 demensional???? Non existent passing attack???

I hope Moland can pull it out.......but I wouldn't count on Moland stopping stopping them....slow them down and hope for a break or 2........