York Intstitution vs Westmoreland

Mr. Postman1

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuzzywuzzy that is a good pick for this game. You think about like me. I am confident that York will win this one comfortably.

Mr Double L Im with you and fuzzy on this one. I believe that York team is going to make there namesake proud this year. Just go ahead and pencil them Dragons in for that Region 4 championship. I see a York/Tyner matchup coming in the 2A playoff rounds.

Mr Double L Im with you and fuzzy on this one. I believe that York team is going to make there namesake proud this year. Just go ahead and pencil them Dragons in for that Region 4 championship. I see a York/Tyner matchup coming in the 2A playoff rounds.

I don't think they will be in the same quadrant. One will have to go through Alcoa for them to meet in the playoffs.

That will likely be York. I would think Alcoa will be in the northeast with York.

I don't think they will be in the same quadrant. One will have to go through Alcoa for them to meet in the playoffs.

That will likely be York. I would think Alcoa will be in the northeast with York.

I'd forgotten all about that weird play off format the 2A classification is going to this year. I'm clueless on any potential matchups in 2A.

I say York wins, but I will say they had better not get over confident. Being a former player from last year I know most of the boys playing and I also know they have been talking about how much better they are than my class that graduated fromthere last year; if they recall most of them were on the field last year when we suffered our four losses. So York players keep that in mind and remember when you diss the team from last year you are dissing yourself, but good luck and beat Westmoreland.