GC @ Peabody

GCPioneer

Gibson Co. @ Trenton Peabody Friday night...long time rivalry between the two as Trenton normally does win this contest but Gibson Co. has also pulled off some upsets over the year!!! I'm looking forward to getting to see Kendall for the first time this year...Gibson Co. will have to play their best that they have played all year and the OLine will have to block HARD!!! Opinions???

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sure hope so!!! GC would have to order superbowl rings when it happens!!!!!! I hope my boys come through!

lol superbowl rings lol thats just good hey the first yr u came into the region u hung right with milan for awhile i think what till like the start of the 4th when they started pulling away i just remember i could not believe it i never underestimate them now and put nothing past happening

lol superbowl rings lol thats just good hey the first yr u came into the region u hung right with milan for awhile i think what till like the start of the 4th when they started pulling away i just remember i could not believe it i never underestimate them now and put nothing past happening

That was my senior year /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I think the final ended up being 37-14 of that game but that game was pretty close up until about the fourth...I think it was like 20-14 at the half or something like that maybe 27-14...We put together a good season (in GC terms) and finished 4-6 but should've beat Humboldt that year as we were winning like 32-7 at halftime and they came back and won 35-32 and we should've beat USJ which we lost 21-7 we just flat out played horrible that game...anyways anything IS possible...just look back at 2006 when we beat Martin Westview 34-31 when they were ranked #2 in the state /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> and also the year before that when we beat Peabody 10-7 on a last second FG....that's why they play the games!! nothing is guaranteed before

GC will not beat Peabody there is now way! Look at GC's record 0-2, 2-3 and Peabody's record 4-2, 2-1. GC is last in the region Peabody is third in the region. Saying GC will beat Peabody is like saying that GC will beat Milan. Yall people are so hilarious! lol!!!

Yea your a typical Peabody kid...what if Kendall was to get hurt somehow??? I bet you'd be sweating bullets...who do we put in now?? who do we give the ball to?? Trenton is a one man show over there and the main reason ya'll win the games that ya'll do is because of Kendall...he is one person that makes LOTS of things happen for that team..be happy you have an awesome QB and don't be so arrogant! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Oh, shut-up!! No Peabody is not good becuase of Kendall. One person dose not make up one team. The whole team is good. It took along building procees to get Peabody back up to the way they use to be! Peabody Humboldt tonight, I bet GC can't even beat Humboldt!

lol...You've got to be on the freshman team!!! Kendall runs that show ask anyone around...and your lucky you beat Humboldt...If not for a bad snap on the XP in OT and the converted 2 pt. conversion by none other than KENDALL HARPER you guys would not have beaten Humboldt tonight

Let me say this one more time. How about you shut up and quit pouting and try to figure out some way to make yall team better. Beacuase GC will surely need come friday night!

Honestly, not to antagonize you anymore /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> but your talking like your 10 years old....Let us borrow Kendall this week and I'm sure we'll beat you guys!!!