GC @ Peabody

GCPioneer

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GC recreated there o line the week of JCS. and u saw how well they did against them. Our O line is creating alot of chemistry. We talk alot and Jeramy Copley can read the backers very well. Also Matt Smith told me this fri. he plans on showin Trenton Peobody that they aint the only one with a good QB he said gonna prove himself to West TN. So my prediction for the game will be a flash back. GC winning by a Field Goal.

Trenton- 21

GC- 24

Word is around town that Cunningham will be OUT this week...Yep you heard it correctly!!!! Antoine Cunningham OUT this week against Trenton...I heard this earlier today first thing when I got off work and they said it was due to either a concussion or something wrong with his back and this came from a very reliable resource..I'm not for sure what injury it was...If it's the truth then we'll have to let big #5 Jake Hill pound it down Trenton's throats...I still say Gibson Co. in this one!!!

Well Shucks, Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot huh? Well Last time I checked there was a big Sideline to choose from. It's time For Someonelse to STEP UP. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Your Gonna Have to Replace him anyway in Five More Games. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> And For You Seniors In Less Than 6 weeks your Football Career is Probably Over.

How Do You WANNA BE REMEMBERED?

Well Shucks, Nothing like shooting yourself in the foot huh? Well Last time I checked there was a big Sideline to choose from. It's time For Someonelse to STEP UP. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Your Gonna Have to Replace him anyway in Five More Games. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> And For You Seniors In Less Than 6 weeks your Football Career is Probably Over.

How Do You WANNA BE REMEMBERED?

We will be alright Butchie, just wait till you see the backup RB /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> he's the next Antoine Cunningham, he got a few reps Friday night when Antoine went out /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm impressed

We will be alright Butchie, just wait till you see the backup RB /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> he's the next Antoine Cunningham, he got a few reps Friday night when Antoine went out /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I'm impressed

I believe GC will be alright this week without antone he was flipped over late in the fourth quarter on his head and the doc said he cant play this week but gc i dont think is worried they will move the ball no matter who is back there if the Oline opens holes anyone can run through them.

I believe GC will be alright this week without antone he was flipped over late in the fourth quarter on his head and the doc said he cant play this week but gc i dont think is worried they will move the ball no matter who is back there if the Oline opens holes anyone can run through them.

I Hope We Are Not Referring to The Copley kid Again? Has he got A Shoe Contract Yet? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I Hope We Are Not Referring to The Copley kid Again? Has he got A Shoe Contract Yet? /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

He seems to sport out the nike's every week...Gotta be something going on there!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Butchie...is this the game your coming to??? or will you be at the Dresden game?

He seems to sport out the nike's every week...Gotta be something going on there!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Butchie...is this the game your coming to??? or will you be at the Dresden game?

This One. We got The Homecoming thing Going On. Third Annual Spud Dance On Gleason. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />