GC @ Peabody

GCPioneer

I Agree With This Post. With Less Than Three Minutes Left In the Fourth Quarter We Had The Ball And The Drive Stalled. But Until Then Trenton Was Worried. Kendall Beat Us. Stop Him And You Win Easy. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I believe if GC does what they do best and run the ball hard and complete a few passes it will be a very good game if everything goes right for Gc i believe they will pull out an upset. I believe if GC can keep Kendall inside and not let him get outside they will win cause i dont care who he is there is no way he can get past Zach Ward and Quan Fisher. If GC lets him get outside it might be a long night unless our corners step it up.

Gc:27

PHS:21 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is Kendall??? never heard of him.. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Trenton Wins or Loses Because of Harper. If You Have Success Against Him you Win. Everyoneelse is a Mediocre Player on That Team.

Having seen both GC and Trenton play this season, I would disagree with those who say that Trenton is nothing without Kendell Harper. I will concede that he is a big part of the success that they have had this season. With his running and passing ability, I would have to consider him the leading candidate for MVP in 8-2A. However, Tamius Johnson is a very good running back for Trenton. Remember, he also went for over 100 yards against Humboldt. He has also had many other fine games as well this season. Darius Norris is another quality back for Trenton.

With all due respect, GC is a much more one dementional team than Trenton. Does the name Antoine Cunningham ring a bell with anyone?

Having said that, this is a big rivalry game and anything can happen on any given night. However, I see Trenton winning this game fairly easily on Friday.

Having seen both GC and Trenton play this season, I would disagree with those who say that Trenton is nothing without Kendell Harper. I will concede that he is a big part of the success that they have had this season. With his running and passing ability, I would have to consider him the leading candidate for MVP in 8-2A. However, Tamius Johnson is a very good running back for Trenton. Remember, he also went for over 100 yards against Humboldt. He has also had many other fine games as well this season. Darius Norris is another quality back for Trenton.

With all due respect, GC is a much more one dementional team than Trenton. Does the name Antoine Cunningham ring a bell with anyone?

Having said that, this is a big rivalry game and anything can happen on any given night. However, I see Trenton winning this game fairly easily on Friday.

Darius Norris QUIT the team because he WAS NOT GETTING THE BALL ENOGUH...he quit the week after the Camden game and as far as I know he is not back on the team...what's that say right there??? Darius was the starting running back and quit because he wasn't getting the ball enough /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I have to disagree with you on the part about GC being one dementional GC put up 410 yards on the ground against west carrol last week antone had two hundred of them who had the rest Jake Hill ,Logan Comarata ,Matt Smith and Dusten Haberly antone only had one touchdown that night and GC completed a few passes now i believe this kid from trenton is a good RB but who scores the bulk of the points for peabody Kendall if u take all the touchdowns he has scored this year how many points would trenton have scored not near as many and thats the reason why i believe GC pulls this one out I believe GC can contain Kendall it will be a long night for the tide

I have to disagree with you on the part about GC being one dementional GC put up 410 yards on the ground against west carrol last week antone had two hundred of them who had the rest Jake Hill ,Logan Comarata ,Matt Smith and Dusten Haberly antone only had one touchdown that night and GC completed a few passes now i believe this kid from trenton is a good RB but who scores the bulk of the points for peabody Kendall if u take all the touchdowns he has scored this year how many points would trenton have scored not near as many and thats the reason why i believe GC pulls this one out I believe GC can contain Kendall it will be a long night for the tide

I Hope Gc does Contain Harper And Shut The Peabody Hopeful Up. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

GC put up big numbers against West Carroll. Don't get too excited about that feet. Put up those type of numbers against a quality opponant and I will be impressed.

GC put up big numbers against West Carroll. Don't get too excited about that feet. Put up those type of numbers against a quality opponant and I will be impressed.

Antone has had 100+ yards every game and Jake Hill has had about 50+ yards a game I know west carrol was not that great of a team but it gave GC the confidence they need to be able to move the ball better against anyone.