GC @ Peabody

GCPioneer

eat it butchie.Poor old GC lost just like Mckenzie did.(Sniff...... but they have Kendal Harper) quit ur cryin u loser. 14-10 W 34-24W

wut a creep. dude ur that guy that nobody wants on here. Its true we lost but take Kendal outa the game and yall have a L. So shut up. . with ya cockyness

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wut a creep. dude ur that guy that nobody wants on here. Its true we lost but take Kendal outa the game and yall have a L. So shut up. . with ya cockyness

but um i think we still have kendal and correct me if i'm wrong but u are the one woth an L. too bad. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

but um i think we still have kendal and correct me if i'm wrong but u are the one woth an L. too bad. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

After this post I'm through with this topic....You know it, I know it, EVERYONE on here knows it that Kendal is the only player on that team...Trenton overall is not that great...YOUR DLine and OLine were manhandled all night and Kendal was flushed out of the pocket on almost every play and then expected to scramble....Good Luck to Trenton this year!!!

Kendall Harper is good we all know that. its true that trenton is not a one man team. why has no one said anything about rapheal miller dominating the edge friday night and also having a sack on the opening drive which might i remind you haulted a huge field spanning drive ad kept gibson county from scoring. also lets not forget the tackle that number thirty five made on third and two to keep gc from gettin a first and goal with under three minutes to play. trenton has plenty of good atheletes that contribute to their success. we defended kendall one point less than westview. antone ran all over peabody, most of his yards coming after first contact i might add. home field advantage and luck played part in trenton surviving gc. all of west tennessee knows it. kendalls pure speed is what makes him a threat. we'll see how trenton fares against milan and j.w. william who i'll add is also a 4.40 fourty guy.

Kendall Harper is good we all know that. its true that trenton is not a one man team. why has no one said anything about rapheal miller dominating the edge friday night and also having a sack on the opening drive which might i remind you haulted a huge field spanning drive ad kept gibson county from scoring. also lets not forget the tackle that number thirty five made on third and two to keep gc from gettin a first and goal with under three minutes to play. trenton has plenty of good atheletes that contribute to their success. we defended kendall one point less than westview. antone ran all over peabody, most of his yards coming after first contact i might add. home field advantage and luck played part in trenton surviving gc. all of west tennessee knows it. kendalls pure speed is what makes him a threat. we'll see how trenton fares against milan and j.w. william who i'll add is also a 4.40 fourty guy.

I'm thinking your a Peabody fan making a Gibson Co. ID /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Gibson Co. does not have any #90's

Barton Lockhart, DE number fifty two road jersey, ninety home jerseys that came in thursday

Awesome..I'm sure you know who I am...I work with ya dad /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> So we'll be seeing the new home jerseys this week eh??

I'm gonna quit postin now because i figure u guys have more important things to do(like a star trek convention or somethin) than get ur panties in a wad about what i say, but kendal has on a black headgear and no amount of whinin is going to change it. Roll Tide.

Now that may not be all true. If there was a way to get another QB to roll in with Kendal, maybe he would decide that he wasn't getting the ball enough and quit.

Now that may not be all true. If there was a way to get another QB to roll in with Kendal, maybe he would decide that he wasn't getting the ball enough and quit.

i don think so, kendall is a good guy. not cocky or arragant about his talent and really from playing against him i can tell you he just shuts up and plays ball and just does what he does and his plays speak for themselves