MBA vs Ensworth High

whoisjeff

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This may be off topic but yamrocks what is your projected score for the MBA vs. BA game....and to make sure no one freaks out because this is off subject what is your projected score for MBA vs. EHS

Im not sure if I have proper credibility anymore since all of these high school football gurus that post on here said that I was part of the 'Ensworth Bubble'......whatever that means.......

Even though its early, I like Ensworth by less than a touchdown.

BA rolls all over MBA........

I finally got to see Ensworth play for the first time and they definitely impressed me with the monster win over McCallie who i dont think is a bad team, just has lost to 3 real good teams. Ensworth really showed they could play in this division with there OFF. which was no question but the D really did show something to me.

They did have some big guys on the line, number 55 and the center were some big guys. The others were real quick and good for their 3 fast backs ( 9, 10 and 5).

I was impressed with the passing as well, seeing number 20 have some good plays as well as number 18. And watching them switch out with number 2 and 15, who seem to be pretty athletic as well.

MBA sure did prove themselves vs Hillsboro and is going to want to have this win BAD vs Ensworth but from what i saw Ensworth surly wont give it to them.

I am terribly sorry about Bailey and hope it wont effect his career at Tennessee but this will Help Ensworth Tremendously.

Good luck to both teams in this close game.

Ensworth by 1-3 points.

GAME OF THE YEAR.

This may be off topic but yamrocks what is your projected score for the MBA vs. BA game....and to make sure no one freaks out because this is off subject what is your projected score for MBA vs. EHS

I hope you don't mind me butting in. MBA by 14 over Ensworth and BA by 4 over MBA. I haven't felt any better about a pick, since I took Oklahoma over Boise State last season.

I hope you don't mind me butting in. MBA by 14 over Ensworth and BA by 4 over MBA. I haven't felt any better about a pick, since I took Oklahoma over Boise State last season.

Both predictions seem reasonable, although I obviously hope MBA does better against BA than your prediction. As to the second line, I'm reminded of the old line about that if you live by the crystal ball, you need to be able to eat ground glass.

This is going to be a tough game for both school, especially coming into undefeated. In all honesty, I think EHS is going to pull through in the end. They've been waiting for this game for years, and now that it's finally here, they're not going to go down without a fight. MBA is expecting to win, giving them more room for mistakes. Yeah, confidence is a good thing, but too much is dangerous. EHS is going into the game ready for anything and I think that gives them the advantage.