MBA vs Ensworth High

whoisjeff

Whoever said Preston and Ben aren't worthy of a scholarship to UT is ignorant and knows nothing about recruiting. Recruiting is not all about raw talent, notice Jordan of BA has not gotten nearly as many big time offers as both Bailey and Bartholomew, recruiting is also about POTENTIAL. Ben and Preston are going to get 10x stronger and better conditioned in college, which when you think about them right now, is pretty scary.

Preston is not injured badly and will most likely be getting playing time and rotating in and out against EHS, but I don't think him being out would even hurt MBA as they would move Jay Cole and Scott Bubis (defensive lineman who could play offense) to offense and rotate people in and out.

EHS players are suprisingly much more cocky than MBA players and it's most likely going to come back to bite them. Tavarres told MBA students that if they get the first kickoff that he guarentees a return for a touchdown. Confidence is a good thing but a statement like that is absurd.

This game will be a good start to a fantastic rivalry. MBA wins 24-10 by shutting down big plays which is what EHS lives off of.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever said Preston and Ben aren't worthy of a scholarship to UT is ignorant and knows nothing about recruiting. Recruiting is not all about raw talent, notice Jordan of BA has not gotten nearly as many big time offers as both Bailey and Bartholomew, recruiting is also about POTENTIAL. Ben and Preston are going to get 10x stronger and better conditioned in college, which when you think about them right now, is pretty scary.

Preston is not injured badly and will most likely be getting playing time and rotating in and out against EHS, but I don't think him being out would even hurt MBA as they would move Jay Cole and Scott Bubis (defensive lineman who could play offense) to offense and rotate people in and out.

EHS players are suprisingly much more cocky than MBA players and it's most likely going to come back to bite them. Tavarres told MBA students that if they get the first kickoff that he guarentees a return for a touchdown. Confidence is a good thing but a statement like that is absurd.

This game will be a good start to a fantastic rivalry. MBA wins 24-10 by shutting down big plays which is what EHS lives off of.

scout rates jordan the 23rd best running back in the nation, and has gotten offers from Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, Auburn, Georgia Tech and Tennessee. i dunno i might be an idiot but those schools seem pretty "big time" to me

Is this game on channel 2 now because Maryville is of 27 (CSS). I have heard CSS will be commentating the game on channel 2 because MAryville in playing on 27 (CSS).

CSS broadcasts three different HS games East - Middle -West TN on Friday night. In Nashville it will be the MBA/EHS game.

scout rates jordan the 23rd best running back in the nation, and has gotten offers from Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, Auburn, Georgia Tech and Tennessee. i dunno i might be an idiot but those schools seem pretty "big time" to me

Ballard throws for 327 yds. orleans and T combined 284 on the ground

EHS by 2 td's

Hurricane is coming

/hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

THis just really surprises me, i know its been said before, but how cocky the Ensworth fans are. I mean you guys have played football for one year and have proved absolutely nothing except that you can beat some lack luster teams. Just shut up, wuit tryin to bash on MBA and let the game be played out.

MBA 35

Ensworth 14

You may want to double check your facts. MBA has noticed little impact in their admissions department. I believe the numbers from last year's seventh grade were something along the lines of 115 out of 117 admitted students enrolled in classes at MBA. I would even argue to the contrary that few of the EHS players were ever likely to attend MBA, particularly the players who are carrying the team.

Excellent point, RedTwin.

Does anyone know where Jefferson, Darkwa, and Anderson went to elementary/middle school? Ensworth sure is lucky to have those kind of athletes wanting to come to their school, especially considering they didn't have a high school when these kids came along.

You are a complete dumbass and have no right to even speak ever again after that comment.

K your right

i was wrong about bailey but stillsay he shouldnt play with that injury

but Bartholomew ... idn ya he is big but he isn't SEC big

UT lacks of playmakers and he certainly will not be one in the SEC(offensively or defensively)

MBA 35

EHS 41

both defenses will face problems

K your right

UT lacks of playmakers and he certainly will not be one in the SEC(offensively or defensively)

MBA 35

EHS 41

"isn't SEC big"? have you seen Ben Bartholomew.. i mean seriously he is absolutely huge, and fast at that. Don't try to tell me he can't play at UT... he will be a very good fullback, maybe even linebacker for the Vols. Remember- his bro Will played at Tennessee, and was extremely good. Ben will be a player if he is even half the fullback his brother was.

I would be shocked to see a crowd of 15K people at the game, but I guess anything's possible.

Should be an exciting atmosphere with homecoming at MBA.

Since Father Ryan is playing in Knoxville this weekend alot of their fans will probably be attending the MBA/EHS game, if for no other reason than just to see a good football game. This will add to the crowd. Wonder who the Ryan fans will be pulling for?? Any thoughts on that??

K your right

MBA 35

EHS 41

Your ignorance is amazing. Ben is a lot bigger than his brother was and Will did extremely well at UT. I doubt you have seen him because whether it's in person or when he's on the field, he looks like a monster compared to the people around him.