CASCADE vs. FORREST

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

This is for the trash talk that some people were giving. Very well played game!!!! A whole lot of CLASS was shown on both teams tonight. Very proud to walk out with the win for Cascade and a very good atmosphere for Friday night ball game. Nice stadium and great seating!!!!! Both bands were awesome tonight as well and good luck tomorrow to all the bands competing in Pulaski!!!!! GO CHAMPION MARCHING BAND!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back to work on monday. We waited to long to get our offense moving and with the absences of are two starting DE's Cascade's tailbacks ran all up and down the field and there quarterback took off around the outside for huge yards. Poor tackling and position failures cost us on defense and the offense just took to long to get ready.

Seriously all trash talk aside, why are the Champion fans so overconfindent? True they have outscored their opponents this year 188-47 but these same opponents have a conbined record of 6-18. As for the statement that Cascade is the only team able to contend with Jo Byrns in this region, thats a little ridiculous. As evident be this fact: facing the only team on on it's schedule with a winning record, the Champions eeked out a 17-14 victory at McEwen (3-2). Surely a 3 point victory over the 6th place team isnt considered domination and would seem (except maybe to Cascade fans?) a logical reason to believe any team left on their schedule in the region should be able to compete with them. The Champions come into Chapel Hill with a record of 5-0 but have the easier half of the schedule on their side. The Champions have also given up the most points to 1st year program Unionville (19), the only team to have allowed more than a touchdown to the Vikings.

The Rockets on the other hand have outscored their opponents 100-59 with the only loss coming to No. 1 ranked Jo Byrns. The only easy game the Rockets have played this year has been the season opener against Riverside Christian, which the Rockets won 36-0 in just one half of play. Their opponents records this year are a combined 14-6 without any info on Riversides record including a huge road victory over 4-1 White House-Heritage and 31-24 win against a 4-1 Nashville Christian squad. After playing Cascade the Rockets opponents have a combined 5-15 record while the Champions with be playing teams with combined 14-6 record. So why with all this information would the Rockets think this game unwinnable? And for what reason would the Champions think this game is so easily winnable with all the crazy predictions?

Like I told you yesterday, the only crazy prediction on this entire thread was your 28-3 prediction. If you had flipped it around, you would of been close. Anyway, that's water under the bridge. We didn't play as well as i expected. Had two easy touchdown receptions dropped and the secondary got out of position on a couple of 4th conversions that I was disappointed with. Forrest ran the ball a lot better than I expected. I don't see Forrest losing another game if they are able to get by the same McEwen team you were making fun of. I believe that is going to be a tough game for Forrest to win. We'll see what happens.

Be proud of your kids. The played a tough game last night, unfortunately they are just over-matched this year. Cascade is going to hit some lean years soon, so I want say a lot. Seems to always come back on you eventually in 1A ball.

Now those Rocket fans are showing up!!!! Come see me after the game tonight cascade11, I'll have a BIG plate of crow one of us will have to eat. Might even show it live on the TV. Rockets are ready, and so am I. My prediction..........Rockets 21 Cascade 17The Rockets learned from last week about getting down early. Play hard rockets and hit em in the chops!

Sorry I had to get out of there quickly last night, Voice. I would of been glad to bring you some ketchup to go on that Crow. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously, it was nice meeting you and your better half. I'll be giving you a call next Friday night for updates........

Congrats to Cascade. Good game by all. You have to great running backs, and will do well the rest of the way. Forrest keep you head up. Injuries abound, but we will step up. Back to work on Monday.

Thanks RocketDad. I think Forrest found them a QB last night. He made some good throws under heavy pressure. Cascade didn't stop the run in the second half and I think his ability to throw the ball may of had us back on our heels a bit. Good luck to Forrest the rest of the way!

Sorry I had to get out of there quickly last night, Voice. I would of been glad to bring you some ketchup to go on that Crow. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Seriously, it was nice meeting you and your better half. I'll be giving you a call next Friday night for updates........

Mustard.....I prefer mustard. Nice to meet you to. Next year I want to come to your tail gate party /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Goodluck the rest of the season. Did I give you the number? I can't remember.

Mustard.....I prefer mustard. Nice to meet you to. Next year I want to come to your tail gate party /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> Goodluck the rest of the season. Did I give you the number? I can't remember.

If you called me from your cell phone last night, I got it. If you didn't, you can e-mail me the number at cascade11@cascadechampions.net. I'd love to have you guys join us for some tail-gating. I'm going to have to work on Chuck Craig about starting a tail-gate party at Whitts across the street from the School. My wife and I have talked about it all year, but keep forgetting to mention it to him.

I probably shouldn't of pulled this thread back up because the LivingLegend will be trying to pick the winner. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If any of you CoachT folks are coming over for the JV game, stop by and hollar at me. Voice can point me out. That is assuming he comes.

I probably shouldn't of pulled this thread back up because the LivingLegend will be trying to pick the winner. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> If any of you CoachT folks are coming over for the JV game, stop by and hollar at me. Voice can point me out. That is assuming he comes.

Didn't see this till now.....sitting at work. blah.