CASCADE vs. FORREST

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10........Hey Cascade11......this counting to 10 thing really is not working!!! Lets only pray they hurry up and win a game. At least our principle will let us play them, too bad they can't play us.

Rocket fans, thanks for being decient. Lets just play ball and ignore the unwanted.

Looks like Mustang Sally took on a new name, BJ. Funny thing is, I don't think it is a Shelbyville person........I'll tell you who it is later.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't get a chance to ask the Forrest folks what they thought about the new Dungeon. What do you think?

The vistors bleachers were much better than what I remember last year. Bathrooms were much improved. The walk was a little far from the back field, but i needed the excerise. The most impressive part of the trip was not the improvement to the stadium . I thought it was great the way your fans spoke and complimented each of our players as they came off the field. Class act by players and fans alike.

The vistors bleachers were much better than what I remember last year. Bathrooms were much improved. The walk was a little far from the back field, but i needed the excerise. The most impressive part of the trip was not the improvement to the stadium . I thought it was great the way your fans spoke and complimented each of our players as they came off the field. Class act by players and fans alike.

Forrest won't see that kindness this week as Cascade doesn't know what "class" is

Forrest won't see that kindness this week as Cascade doesn't know what "class" is

But you in fact sound like a person with a lot of class coming on here and trashing a program. Sounds like someone I would listen to. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Hey thanks momofblue. A lot of people have judged JB's fans and players by all the smack talk the fans do on here but it's all in fun. It's good to see someone recognize JB's true character.

Hey thanks momofblue. A lot of people have judged JB's fans and players by all the smack talk the fans do on here but it's all in fun. It's good to see someone recognize JB's true character.

Everybody except that thug, Logger........... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />