CASCADE vs. FORREST

FridayMainEvent

Game Winner  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Game Winner

Cascade is playing really good ball on both defense and offense. I think we go to Chapel Hill and take this one. I'm not going to put a score out there for this one. Give me some opinions. /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cascade and Forrest is always a good matchup... no matter what the sport... Football, Baseball, Basketball, Band... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cascade played their best game yet against MTCS last night. MTCS will be a team to reckon with in Region 5 1A in a year or two. Cascade looked sharp last night and they will have to step it up another notch next Friday night. We have a pattern going this year with the team that played Jo Byrns the week before, playing Cascade the next week. It is a way of measuring the ability of the two teams against common oponents. Apparently Forrest turned in a good performance at Jo Byrns and I'm sure they will double their efforts at home against Cascade. This will definitely be the biggest game of the season so far for Cascade.

I'll take the Champions over the Rockets by a score of 21 - 14.

Now, what about the Bands... Cascade's Band is really sounding great this year. Their numbers are up and their performance is nothing short of outstanding... Cascade wins this one too... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Cascade and Forrest is always a good matchup... no matter what the sport... Football, Baseball, Basketball, Band... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Cascade played their best game yet against MTCS last night. MTCS will be a team to reckon with in Region 5 1A in a year or two. Cascade looked sharp last night and they will have to step it up another notch next Friday night. We have a pattern going this year with the team that played Jo Byrns the week before, playing Cascade the next week. It is a way of measuring the ability of the two teams against common oponents. Apparently Forrest turned in a good performance at Jo Byrns and I'm sure they will double their efforts at home against Cascade. This will definitely be the biggest game of the season so far for Cascade.

I'll take the Champions over the Rockets by a score of 21 - 14.

Now, what about the Bands... Cascade's Band is really sounding great this year. Their numbers are up and their performance is nothing short of outstanding... Cascade wins this one too... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That's a good observation, Boxman. I hadn't realized it, but next week will be fourth opponent we played following a defeat of that opponent by Jo Byrns in the prior game. Pretty nice of those guys to soften everybody up for us.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ....Seriously, that has to stink playing the two pre-season region favorites back to back. Someone should of put a little more thought into the schedules.

I would be curious to hear from Clarksville Academy, Community, and M.T.C.S. fans about how they feel Cascade and Jo Byrns match up this season since they have all seen us both. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

That's a good observation, Boxman. I hadn't realized it, but next week will be fourth opponent we played following a defeat of that opponent by Jo Byrns in the prior game. Pretty nice of those guys to soften everybody up for us.... /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> ....Seriously, that has to stink playing the two pre-season region favorites back to back. Someone should of put a little more thought into the schedules.

I would be curious to hear from Clarksville Academy, Community, and M.T.C.S. fans about how they feel Cascade and Jo Byrns match up this season since they have all seen us both. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

It's the same in Region 6 and has been for several years now. One team follows another team all year. MP follows CA, C'wood follows WC and so on.

About the game. Cascade by wins bigger than JB did.

It's the same in Region 6 and has been for several years now. One team follows another team all year. MP follows CA, C'wood follows WC and so on.

About the game. Cascade by wins bigger than JB did.

Forrest played alwsome friday we are the only team so far to HIT jo byns we just could not score and we are missing our heart and soul at defense ends and hope to get better Cascade and Forrest will be a good game.

Forrest played alwsome friday we are the only team so far to HIT jo byns we just could not score and we are missing our heart and soul at defense ends and hope to get better Cascade and Forrest will be a good game and Forrest on top.and one more thing watch out for COLIN HENSON he can hit.

21-14

We've got one or two boys on this Cascade team that can bring it also. We'll be ready for Mr. Henson, bank on it.. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Bring on war number 2. Forrest will be ready to play with a chip on there shoulder. It is time for Cascade, and Forrest to square up once again. I just hope Forrest comes out firing on all cylinders, instead of sleeping through the first quarter like they did against Jo Byrns. Once the team realized they could play with Jo Byrns, injuries and all, it was a great game. Just can't spot a good team 2 quick touchdowns, and the try to play catch up. If Forrest has a chance of winning next week it will have to put a full game in. Good luck boys. Work hard this week and focus. Cascade will be favored, but the Rocket heart can prevail.

Hey Voice, I thought I'd post this link just for you, old buddy! Make sure you turn your volume all the way up!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You know how much I like that band now /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> I really like this match up. Forrest fell behind real early vs. JBS ( thanks Shane Spann lol) But then did a real good job. The D needs to keep the pressure up like they and I KNOW they can. Crash Hinson seems to have got his Crash back, (ask Reeves from JBS, don't think that kid knew where he was) IMHO I like Bell at QB for the rockets. He has the height to see down field a little more and has a great arm just needs the snaps at game time to get the confendence up. I also like the game being at "The Rock". The vistors side is so far away from the other I wont have to hear that dang whistle. Forrest in a close one 24-21. As you can see, I like our kicker!